Sneak Peek at the NEW Revolectrix BUMP Controller - Page 96 - RC Groups
Nov 16, 2017, 05:26 PM
did i get it right, that the new "Touch"-chargers can also handle each of the existing PL6 / PL8 / Double-Chargers by BUMP-Control beneath the own charge unit ? So, a PL6Touch can also contoll an additional PL8Double and PL8v2 , like if they are managed by separate Bump-Controller way we do with the "old" Powerlabs ?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 17, 2017, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaDi-RC.de
did i get it right, that the new "Touch"-chargers can also handle each of the existing PL6 / PL8 / Double-Chargers by BUMP-Control beneath the own charge unit ? So, a PL6Touch can also contoll an additional PL8Double and PL8v2 , like if they are managed by separate Bump-Controller way we do with the "old" Powerlabs ?
Yes, each PLT model has 2 external control ports for legacy PL6, PL8, or DPL8 chargers. So they could control both channels of a DPL or any 2 PL6/PL8s.

The single PLT models can control up to 3 chargers (1 internal and 2 external) and the dual PLT models can control up to 4 (2 internal and 2 external).

Of course if you already have the Bump Controller for your PLs, you can charge your packs seamlessly across both Bump and PLT without any issues and the mobile CCS app can Bluetooth connect to both of them simulatenously for monitoring, control, history upload, etc.

Don't you love how we are always trying to leverage your past Revolectrix investment to create cool new things ?
Nov 17, 2017, 01:30 PM
thats great , good job !
Nov 18, 2017, 03:33 PM
RCHN #150
Will the new unit fit in my Rigid case? Assuming I will need a new deck,

Rick