Aug 20, 2018, 04:14 PM
ltc
ltc
AMA 97737
Ok. So who, if anyone, is still responsible for doing software development and fixes?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2018, 07:15 PM
Forever Tinkering w/ Stuff
Not sure if I understand, But BUMPCHARGER was a case maker, not making the RevoE stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc
Ok. So who, if anyone, is still responsible for doing software development and fixes?
Aug 20, 2018, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltc
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo12
Not sure if I understand, But BUMPCHARGER was a case maker, not making the RevoE stuff.
RevoKelly ran both operations. He was the developer of the Bump Controller and also operated the company making Bump Controller cases. Apparently he has sold the case making operation. So far there is no information as to his status as the developer.

Glen
Aug 20, 2018, 08:53 PM
As far as I know Kelly is still the man behind the development of the Bump Controller. Any issues either charger or Bumpcontroller should still go through Revolectrix.
Aug 21, 2018, 10:25 AM
Proverbs 12:15
Contact Revolectrix support for Bump controller support. I just sent one in for repair.

Doug B.
Aug 21, 2018, 01:20 PM
Kelly designed the Bump technology and worked with FMA to incorporate that technology into the PowerLab series of chargers. That initial effort evolved into the newer PowerLab Touch series. Kelly designed the technology as an independent contractor working for FMA. All those products are branded under the Revolectrix name. Kelly was the sole owner of Bumpcharger which he started as an outlet to provide customer charge cases. Neither FMA nor the Revo Group was involved in BumpCharger.com beyond providing products to BumpCharger and referring REVO customers to Kelly's site. The REVO products are owned and supported by FMA .
Aug 22, 2018, 07:07 AM
Case Guru
Kelly is still working with Revolectrix and the Bump controller, RotorCraft has purchased the Bumpcharger website and will be taking over the building of the cases, it is a very smart move for everyone, we are the best at building cases and this leaves more time for product development for Kelly and Revolectrix.
Aug 29, 2018, 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorcraftrc
it is a very smart move for everyone, we are the best at building cases and this leaves more time for product development for Kelly and Revolectrix.
Speaking of product development.....where is the firmware update for the PL chargers that was supposed to improve longevity of HV packs. I think it was called "IonIQ"? It's been so long I forget. Last time I sw/Kelly it was supposed to be released months ago.
Last edited by supertoyz; Aug 30, 2018 at 08:27 PM.

Quick Reply