This thread is privately moderated by sdrob15, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 07, 2015, 10:55 AM
Trader Rating: 29
Thread OP
$19.99 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Off Site

NIB Jetco Thermic "50-R/C" Classic Vintage R/C Sailplane, beautiful kit!

Listed from my Mom's ebay account:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIB-Jetco-Th...item5b1a819040

New, unbuilt Jetco kit for the classic Thermic "50-R/C" sailplane. The history of Jasco/Jetco is an interesting one, and this model retains the spirit of Frank Zaic's wonderful designs from the '40s and '50s...stick and tissue construction, classic lines, and beautiful plans. This sailplane builds to a 47" wingspan and is designed for single-channel radio control and .010 gas power, however it can easily be modified to use electric power and 2-3 channel radio equipment. Kit contains die-cut, sheet and stick balsa, tissue paper, and shaped leading/trailing edge stock.

This item has been well-cared for and kept in a smoke-free home it's entire life. I'm slowly going through my late husband's model collection, which was extensive. If you are a collector, or like older airplane kits, engines, or radios, then be sure to add me to your favorite sellers list.

If you win the auction, this item will be carefully insulated and packaged within a second, protective box. Buyer pays for all shipping charges, including insurance.

International buyers: please make sure you check the shipping rates before you bid. Some countries are extremely expensive to ship to. I will ship to any country that ebay supports through the Global Shipping program. If your country is not on this list, then I can't ship to you - sorry.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 07, 2015, 11:50 AM
Trader Rating: 1
I would like to buy it

Quick Reply