Oct 06, 2015, 07:27 AM
Where o where has my America g
Thread OP
New Product

I just gotta share this! Could be new products

As promised I'm adding some more pics. Check out the plastic parts made on osome of the planes. Not 3d printing it's all hand made kytex. Very strong and light. Battery holders wing mounts and supports etc. He would more than likely take on special orders. Any way off to the new pic add..

I gave my artist/ anal retentive/ bipolar / gun building buddy a old balsa trainer I found at a garage sale a while back. In a week the transformation was incredible. I shared a few pics of this plane we worked on a while back I'll add some here too. Needless to say he caught the bug. He has another buddy in corpus tx that's a glider nut. He sent him a little plane called the fun guy ....and it was on from there......kinda.
The 1st 3 pics of the green and white plane are garage sale turd I gave him he did the grafix and this was his 1st time to mono coat. It's flawless. .. but he's to anal to fly it lol.
SO THEN I GET A GOLDBERG ELECTRIC LADY.. after he seen the hang times of my goldberg and I turned him on th dollar tree foam Board. His complaining about the square ugly shapes of the builds I would show him on line or the ones I built posted him off enuff to start plaYing around with the stuff. I can't find the pics of the experimental wings but trust me there nice. But the wings where just that. Wings... no application. .while I have been working a a yak, palatus porter, citabria and others he darts down to dollar tree....and starts the mammoth glider. 9 foot wing span but does he fly it? Hahahaha. Hell no. I'll try to get some better pics and add them .
Then a buddy gave me a few slo sticks after 1 flight he wanted one too. True to form off to the dollar tree and here is the outcome....take notice of the adjustable motor mount ,wing and servo.mounts made of kytex.... I'll add more pics soon .
P.s. I just gave him a 60 inch ws corsaire last night
Last edited by stsguy; Oct 08, 2015 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Adding pics
to remove ads between posts
Oct 06, 2015, 07:31 PM
It's gonna be YUGE!!!
Very cool!
Oct 07, 2015, 12:25 PM
Dang man, hope you didn't scare him back into the closet with all those names you call him
Oct 07, 2015, 12:44 PM
Where o where has my America g
Thread OP
If I didn't like him I'd be nicer

Quick Reply