Oct 05, 2015, 08:23 PM
"Look sir! DRONES!"
Thread OP
Mini-Review

BOJIANG S1 Review (Nihui U807 Killer?) - [Setup, Flight Test, Pros & Cons]

Here's and in-depth review of the BOJIANG S1 QuadCopter:
With HD Camera http://goo.gl/geqjxu
No Camera http://goo.gl/uK5Nej

The S1 seems like a great little quad for kids and adults alike. Fun stable and fast. I would highly recommend this for anyone who wants to get into quads and or already is a veteran and wants a mini sport flyer. Once your comfortable flying this for a while you should then move up to a larger more expensive quad.

BOJIANG S1 QuadCopter Drone Review (Nihui U807 Killer?) - [Setup, Flight Test, Pros & Cons] (24 min 2 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Jul 10, 2017, 09:29 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
What happened to this model?
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!
Jul 10, 2017, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
What happened to this model?
Surely a nice and quite flyer.

There's another thread about it: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...725-Bojiang-s1
Jul 10, 2017, 01:28 PM
Suspended Account
remember this is the one that Got Casey Fired Up On (big time)....
it was a Nihui U807 Battle to the Finish is what happen

i was impressed with it when it came out,
almost got it but with casey opinions about, felt better maybe not...

He was totally serious and went after the guy on youtube channel let others know
about his false claims about being better than the nihui.

Casey Was Fighting to have the Title Changed ONLY
felt it was misleading the public

seems not changing the title was not a good idea... dustin should have taken his advice it appears....and only remove the word " killer "
takes courage and heroes... do what's right

yeap checked out the other Thread? page 4 started by master hamster / animal
should have got it when i could.... but did not want to start any argument's with you know who... got another nihui instead.
still real happy i did, went on to buy 2 more . Got 4 Nihui U807. . now they are retired, so happy with my decisions.

Dustin From Hawaii i like his channel, watch it and check frequently.
see him flying in the living room was impressed, so precise, he says he liked it

blue is the one for me

now that casey not here, feeding the dogs, washing clothes, wife has other chores not mentioned... so maybe safe to get one
will update more about this one guys

price seems steep for a toy, nowadays compared to 2.5 yrs ago
you can now get a follow me selfie that folds in the pocket / same price
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 10, 2017 at 02:14 PM.
Jul 10, 2017, 01:51 PM
Suspended Account

Bojiang S1 Current Events exposed

http://quadcoptersource.tesb1.com/qu...est-pros-cons/
the propaganda casey was fighting against.
he felt dustins nonsense had gone too far when he found this

Hey Dustin? dont know if you read the threads but just to let you know got a fan here..
watched the entire episode when you received your blue hover board checking out the streets of hawaii / up hill / in flip flops /

where to get it? (only 1 place) $48.84 + S/H $13.28 = $62.12 // Lightake
http://www.lightake.com/p/bojiang-s1...era_y3204.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bojiang S1 Drone Day Night Test Flight Review (14 min 10 sec)
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 10, 2017 at 02:26 PM.
Jul 10, 2017, 02:42 PM
Suspended Account

Frequent Flyer RC

Guys...... Looks Like Dustin might have been right all along.....
Bojiang S1 Review (22 min 42 sec)
Jul 10, 2017, 04:52 PM
Drone Collector
The S1 morphed into the S2 (also a little disappointing).

BJ S2 (8 min 0 sec)

And the latest reincarnation is the S5/C

Bojiang S5C 2 Camera Drone Flight Test Review (12 min 2 sec)
Jul 10, 2017, 05:32 PM
Suspended Account
seems i am about 1 1/2 years behind with the original model.
thanks for the update blade
did not know of the new models
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 10, 2017 at 09:12 PM.
Jul 10, 2017, 11:38 PM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bugs
seems i am about 1 1/2 years behind with the original model.
thanks for the update blade
did not know of the new models
No probs BB.

A lot of controversy at the time with the S series. But a bit of an also ran compared with the U-807 imho.
Jul 10, 2017, 11:59 PM
Suspended Account
Hi Blade : maybe you can help further

Brushless past the xk x251 ?
something like it / park flyer field los sporty only /no camera or vid.? no fpv.
Maybe the JJRX x2? or something like it performance wise. just to have fun and freedom fly with precisions and long range

micro Sizes what you think of any these... King Kong BBB Awesome 85 FuriBee Fuuton HolyBro Dys Elf

anything above ? will skip the S1//
Jul 11, 2017, 12:20 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Hi Blade : maybe you can help further

Brushless past the xk x251 ?
something like it / park flyer field los sporty only /no camera or vid.? no fpv.
Maybe the JJRX x2? or something like it performance wise. just to have fun and freedom fly with precisions and long range

micro Sizes what you think of any these... King Kong BBB Awesome 85 FuriBee Fuuton HolyBro Dys Elf

anything above ? will skip the S1//
Cant be of much help there BB.

The person to speak to on brushless, especially the smaller stuff is Soloprofan.

JJRC?X X2 looks good though.
Jul 11, 2017, 02:12 AM
Suspended Account
Yea Seby say Lizard 95 i ask him/ maybe too extreme / looking next past the xk x251 i like this one much

you know these are advanced skill types so i need to learn the advanced tech aspects with the pid and fc programming its seems to be confusing for me . i need a RTF not so difficult
its tricky and solo the man know those lil monsters. He the Master to Tuning Help

yea JJRC X2 is what i come up as giving it another go
kinda worried tho thinking that crazy yaw in the turns where it does a little dance shuffle

NOT SURE mixxed reviews maybe being the same as the X1
do you know more bout the X2? anyone flying it happy satisfied you trust
Jul 11, 2017, 02:22 AM
Drone Collector
Quote:
Yea Seby say Lizard 95 i ask him/ maybe too extreme / looking next past the xk x251 i like this one much

you know these are advanced skill types so i need to learn the advanced tech aspects with the pid and fc programming its seems to be confusing for me . i need a RTF not so difficult
its tricky and solo the man know those lil monsters. He the Master to Tuning Help

yea JJRC X2 is what i come up as giving it another go
kinda worried tho thinking that crazy yaw in the turns where it does a little dance shuffle

NOT SURE mixxed reviews maybe being the same as the X1
do you know more bout the X2? anyone flying it happy satisfied you trust
Dont know anybody personally with an X2. This guy is usually a good review imo.

JJRC JJPRO X2 Brushless RC Quadcopter (13 min 47 sec)

I have my GPS brushless quads, but they dont need much tweaking once set. Have never gone in for pids and stuff on quadcopters. Would rather set up a decent fixed wing or a gasser CP heli if i have to fiddle about with stuff like that. Each to their own i guess.

Edit: Looking closer at the vid BB, the gyro on the X2 doesnt look very happy with those ropey turns. You would think they could have improved that over the X1.
Last edited by Blade Runner 350; Jul 11, 2017 at 02:33 AM.
Jul 11, 2017, 02:45 AM
Suspended Account
WOW RC Escape flys with prop guards?.. says he installed them, because when it lands its bouncy and does not want to tilt land it
sounds great so far. i did see that vid and couple others so far. was hoping you knew someone discussed it with you
said it had Lots of Power... then he says See that Wobble in the Turns but he keeps saying Lots of Power Lots of Power. I like that part
i can improve that wobble maybe eliminate it. take of the guards and try different props / would also remove legs on that thing

Blade i check everything for details / thanks

yea looking for non gps no ah. 180 to 220 size 3s preferred . RTF yea i dont want to fiddle with too much at this point either
i read the threads and it gets very detailed complicated talking like scientists. umm i just want it to fly nice out of the box

see how its difficult?
i dont want a racer quad style for fpv

looking for a Fun Flyer for Parks and Fields
you know what i am talking about

Custom Build Seems to Be Best Options

not that difficult and doable. get a frame and go from there.. bugs 3 is a good options let you know.. had 2 and was satisfied on the 3s
something like that, maybe more sporty tho. not a camera bird.

looking for a powerful nihui
Last edited by Blue Bugs; Jul 11, 2017 at 02:56 AM.
Jul 11, 2017, 02:56 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
If you want a nice brushless trainer FPV quad, my current vote is on the XFX90. Powerful enough to be a challenge when only used to brushed quads, but not as wild as the Awesome Q95, ARFUN 90 or Lizard95.

XFX-90 - Using HQ Props T1.9x3x3 (3 min 6 sec)
Latest blog entry: For the love of the hobby!

Quick Reply