This thread is privately moderated by jacktrotter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 01, 2015, 02:12 AM
Trader Rating: 123
SagittaXC
Thread OP
Found

Any Interest In Iron-On Covering Exchange?

Hoping for interest in iron-on covering exchange/swap. Roll for Roll trades. Each person involved ships their own roll. I know a lot of people out there have rolls of covering collecting dust. When I have to buy new rolls it usually cost about $18.00 retail shipped per roll which is very expensive. So lets save some cash and start trading!!! Please feel free to post on this ad even if you don't trade with me. I'm sure someone else may need your rolls. Heres what I have: 1 roll of vintage Monokote Gold, 1 roll of Monokote Yellow, 1 roll of Towerkote Yellow, 1 roll of Hobby Shack Flite-Kote White, 3 rolls of light blue #8306 21st Century Space Age Fabric, 1 roll light blue #8209 21st Century Space Age Fabric, and 3 rolls of Reddish /Orange Permagloss Coverite Fabric #5009 these rolls of coverite are extra wide at 38 1/2 " see photo. Heres what I Want: I need 1 roll of Monokote Transparent Blue, 1 roll of Monokote opaque orange...... Thanks, Happy Trading....Jack T.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 01, 2015, 07:12 AM
Trader Rating: 32
this is a great idea!
Oct 01, 2015, 11:47 AM
SagittaXC
Thread OP
Thanks!! P.S. Cash offers for these rolls are also welcome...Send P.M. J.T.
Oct 01, 2015, 12:52 PM
Trader Rating: 108
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktrotter
I need 1 roll of Monokote opaque orange.
I have an unopened 6' roll of TOPQ0202 that I'm not gonna use.
Trade me a lipo or spare parts or something? (see hangar list in my blog)

Last edited by Brian VT; Oct 01, 2015 at 01:21 PM.
Oct 01, 2015, 03:41 PM
SagittaXC
Thread OP
I have the following for your orange roll of Monokote for trade: (New Tanic 3 cell 11.1 v 830mAh lipo and a Multiplex 3cell 11.1v 350mAh lipo) 0r a (2 cell 7.4 v 2100 mAh Li-Power Lipo. Or A Rim-Fire 370 brushless motor with a Thunderbird 18 ESC. Which works great and is in excellent Cond.......Good Deals Here!!! Your Choice Just let me know...Jack T.
Oct 01, 2015, 04:07 PM
Trader Rating: 126
Oct 02, 2015, 12:17 AM
Trader Rating: 259
Old newb
BRILLIANT!

I have LOTS of colors myself. PLUS the below BULK material.

I also have 4 100 meter bulk rolls of shrink covering: Olive Drab, Yellow (of some sort,) White and Silver (I believe.) I can roll this in 6 foot lengths. They are 1 meter width, I think (about 39 inches.)

I will trade for OLD stock Monokote transparents which are clearer than the new stuff.

Usually rolls trade for about half new give or take, I have noticed.
Oct 02, 2015, 06:23 PM
SagittaXC
Thread OP

Tons of partials and new rolls.

If you ever need a piece to cover holes I may have the color....Just shoot me a P.M. J.T.
Last edited by jacktrotter; Oct 03, 2015 at 09:47 AM.
Oct 03, 2015, 09:17 PM
Trader Rating: 7
Suspended Account
need a small piece of Solartex Cub Yellow-8"X8" for patch-what do you need I probably have-thanks
Oct 03, 2015, 09:56 PM
Trader Rating: 122
Oldrndrt RCav8r
Can you tell us what brand, or who the mfg is of the bulk rolls? Also, is the white "painted" white or a natural unpainted fabric?
I would be interested in possible trades for portions of the OD and the white...Have to wait till I am back at the shop to see what I have! (working 100 miles away)...

Have a Blessed Day!
George
Quote:
Originally Posted by r39o
BRILLIANT!

I have LOTS of colors myself. PLUS the below BULK material.

I also have 4 100 meter bulk rolls of shrink covering: Olive Drab, Yellow (of some sort,) White and Silver (I believe.) I can roll this in 6 foot lengths. They are 1 meter width, I think (about 39 inches.)

I will trade for OLD stock Monokote transparents which are clearer than the new stuff.

Usually rolls trade for about half new give or take, I have noticed.
Latest blog entry: H9 T34 ARF...damage
Oct 03, 2015, 10:04 PM
Trader Rating: 122
Oldrndrt RCav8r

3 rolls of Coverite

Jack,

What is the length of the 3 rolls of coverite?

Interested, but need to make a trip back home to the shop
(working out of town)to see what I have in trade...if I can't come up with trade, what would you need for these rolls? Shipped to 73401

Have a Blessed Day!
George
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktrotter
Hoping for interest in iron-on covering exchange/swap. Roll for Roll trades. Each person involved ships their own roll.../..and 3 rolls of Reddish /Orange Permagloss Coverite Fabric #5009 these rolls of coverite are extra wide at 38 1/2 " see photo. Heres what I Want: I need 1 roll of Monokote Transparent Blue, 1 roll of Monokote opaque orange...... Thanks, Happy Trading....Jack T.
Latest blog entry: H9 T34 ARF...damage
Oct 04, 2015, 01:45 PM
SagittaXC
Thread OP

Coverite

Permagloss Coverite Each roll is new unused: 41" long 38 1/2 wide. Sorry no Solartex cub yellow....Jack T.

Quick Reply