This thread is privately moderated by Cosmicron1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 30, 2015, 04:00 PM
Trader Rating: 32
Thread OP
$1.00 USD
Will not ship
Found

TFLG WWII Warplane or ??? RTF WANTED LPU

Hello,

Does anyone in OC, California have one of TFLG PSS WWII warplane that your thinking of selling, I'm hoping to find one of his unique builds or a nice WWII warplane with 48" to 60" wingspan with a light to moderate wing loading for those light lift days, but with the ability to add some ballast for those rare high lift days at Glider Point

Hope to hear from someone soon......Thanks in advance!

Ron
Last edited by Cosmicron1; Oct 10, 2015 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Found!!!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 30, 2015, 04:19 PM
Trader Rating: 176
hi ron
good luck on your search
are you willing to build?
see ya on the hillsteve
Sep 30, 2015, 04:28 PM
Trader Rating: 243
∑(No,12k,Lg,17Mif)
I don't think TFLG is near a computer right now so I would give it another week or two...
Sep 30, 2015, 04:35 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicron1
Hello,

Does anyone in OC, California have one of Brian's PSS planes that your thinking of selling, I'm hoping to find one of his unique builds or a nice WWII warplane with 48" to 60" wingspan with a light to moderate wing loading for those light lift days, but with the ability to add some ballast for those rare high lift days

I've sent Brian a couple email messages and one private message to see if he has anything left in his hangar he wants to sell, but to date I haven't heard back from him Maybe he just doesn't like dealing with newbie's to the site!

Anyway,

I'm not a bad guy, just a recently retired old guy trying to get back into the hobby after 20 years on hiatus.

Ron
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2508408
Sep 30, 2015, 04:37 PM
Trader Rating: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmicron1
Hello,

Does anyone in OC, California have one of Brian's PSS planes that your thinking of selling, I'm hoping to find one of his unique builds or a nice WWII warplane with 48" to 60" wingspan with a light to moderate wing loading for those light lift days, but with the ability to add some ballast for those rare high lift days

I've sent Brian a couple email messages and one private message to see if he has anything left in his hangar he wants to sell, but to date I haven't heard back from him Maybe he just doesn't like dealing with newbie's to the site!

Anyway,

I'm not a bad guy, just a recently retired old guy trying to get back into the hobby after 20 years on hiatus.

Ron
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2508415
Sep 30, 2015, 04:41 PM
Thread OP
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I used to build all of my own planes back in the old days, my garage was a complete work shop just for building RC planes, I've probably built close to 100 planes from 1975 to 1996. My profile picture is me back in 1996 with my Ohio RC 87" Extra OS 320 Pegasus 4 Cyl 4 stoke with electric start 18lbs fueled up and ready to go at Mile Square Park. It had more than 200 flights on it before it finally crashed. (Radio Hit) After that happened and Mile Square Park subsequent closing I decided it was time to hang up my wings. Let me know if you know how to get in touch with Brian, I'd sure like to get one of his planes!

Thanks again,

Ron
Sep 30, 2015, 04:45 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey01
Thanks, I already seen both of Luke's planes and his Mach Dart, looking for something a little more unique, but Thanks again for the heads up!
Hopefully Brian gets back in touch with me so I can get one directly from him. Best regards,
Ron
Last edited by Cosmicron1; Sep 30, 2015 at 04:50 PM.
Sep 30, 2015, 04:46 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey01
Thank You!
Sep 30, 2015, 04:47 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Slope Pilot
I don't think TFLG is near a computer right now so I would give it another week or two...
Thanks, that's good to know, was starting to think Brian didn't like me
Last edited by Cosmicron1; Sep 30, 2015 at 08:15 PM.
Sep 30, 2015, 07:11 PM
Trader Rating: 261
On the Go Fly List
Ron,

I wonder if this one is still available:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1900002

Unique for sure!

Adam
Sep 30, 2015, 08:14 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by agarchitect
Ron,

I wonder if this one is still available:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1900002

Unique for sure!

Adam
Hi Adam,

Thanks for message, a little too much weight for Glider Point here in OC, Fermin no problem, but it's impossible for me to get out there during the week, I'm a baby-sitting Grandpa from 7:00am to 6:00pm Monday thru Friday, and weekends @ Fermin with the crowds....forget about it!!!

Thanks for the heads up though,

Ron
Sep 30, 2015, 08:19 PM
Trader Rating: 20
Brian's on a cruise. When he gets back--he'll get in touch!
Sep 30, 2015, 08:48 PM
Thread OP
Thank you kindly for the response!
Oct 03, 2015, 04:34 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Design something new!
Ron, great to meet you today. I appreciated all the dialog and the kind words.

Thanks for the transactions as well. You were a pleasure to do business with.

Carl
Last edited by Carlski; Oct 04, 2015 at 11:46 AM.
Oct 05, 2015, 08:36 AM
Thread OP
Thanks Carl, the pleasure was all mine, I'm looking forward to hopefully many years of flying the planes you sold me, my grandson absolutely loves his plane. Please let me know when the B-17 is ready for pick up, I can bring the receiver from the P-39 back at the same time.

Best regards,

Ron

Quick Reply