Sep 30, 2015, 03:21 PM
Formerly Copperkiid
Thread OP
Discussion

Laser BGC modular Rx for Android Devices and FPV racing

Has anyone used a Laser BGC modular rx and Android device for fpv racing?
to remove ads between posts
Oct 01, 2015, 02:21 PM
FPV With Your Phone! - LaserBGC Android RX (11 min 35 sec)
Oct 07, 2015, 07:41 PM
Has anyone got a lead on an app that will show the video side by side to use directly with google cardboard type viewer?
Oct 07, 2015, 07:59 PM
I'm afraid, not possible at the moment.
The only solutions is: https://www.reddit.com/r/GoogleCardb...reen_into_sbs/
But, hopefully, something new comes up soon
Oct 07, 2015, 09:43 PM
Hey excellent tx! well hope this will be the thread where someone reports it... im badgering various usb cam app makers to provide the feature, hope it pays off... in the meanwhile im stuck with easycap which aint all that bad.. just not as small..
Oct 07, 2015, 10:02 PM
I asked the Easycap viewer app creator to look into supporting the module, but, no reply so far. I guess, it's too early at this stage anyway. Hopefully, the get in stock soon.
Jan 07, 2016, 08:23 PM
still waiting for mine, pre-order the module before the new year... i wonder how long would it take before they start shipping it?
Jan 07, 2016, 10:21 PM
Stupid gravity!
I ordered one and it got "lost" in customs here in the US. Had to order another one and am waiting for it. Hopefully, this one will make it to my door.
Jan 11, 2016, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docphi
I ordered one and it got "lost" in customs here in the US. Had to order another one and am waiting for it. Hopefully, this one will make it to my door.
How do you know it is "lost"? Did they provide you with a tracking number?
Jan 11, 2016, 10:20 PM
Stupid gravity!
Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdad
How do you know it is "lost"? Did they provide you with a tracking number?
I got a tracking number, however, you can't track it once it leaves the country of origin. It's lost somewhere in the U.S.
Last edited by docphi; Jan 12, 2016 at 01:52 PM.
Jan 22, 2016, 11:54 AM
has anybody got a hold of their module yet? The tracking seems to be untraceable once they ship it out of Turkey..
Jan 22, 2016, 12:04 PM
Not sure about this module, but, LaserBgc never send me the replacement for the faulty 1.3G receiver, despite the promises. They last replied like 6 weeks ago and keep their silence ever since.
Jan 22, 2016, 12:06 PM
Stupid gravity!
I got a refund from Paypal for my first order. Just received my second order and it works very well.
Jan 27, 2016, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by docphi
I got a refund from Paypal for my first order. Just received my second order and it works very well.
how long did your second order took? It has been 2 weeks since they have shipped mine and their tracking is next to nothing.
Jan 27, 2016, 06:13 PM
LaserBgc has some cool products to offer, sadly, their quality and support can be really bad.
As I said before, they promised to send me the replacement receiver, instead of the faulty one, I shipped them back, but, apparently, they were just empty words.
I opened a paypal case, which they did not bother to respond for a week.

Very sad to see another company with a great potential ruining their own business. Long live, Laser!

Quick Reply