Sorry i dont fly Betaflight, just iNav
to remove ads between posts
Mar 22, 2018, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalonsus
me too
Mar 22, 2018, 06:45 AM
Where have all the Betaflight yes-sayers gone?
Mar 22, 2018, 07:42 PM
Hiya.

I've landed on this thread after finding out that EZGUI won't connect to my Betaflight FC. If you are after testers for a version that works on versions after 3.2 count me in. I'll fill out the form.

Matt
Mar 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
Quote:
Where have all the Betaflight yes-sayers gone?
they moved to butterflight ...
Mar 23, 2018, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Me too
Mar 29, 2018, 03:06 PM
SEMC
I have SP Racing F3 with inav 1.9.0, if I use ez-gui ver 4.5.450 on a new tablet I purchased for the job and save the new setting it crashes my FC and it then says hardware error and I have to reload all my settings.
If I use my phone with with EZ-gui ver 4.1.421 it save the setting ok.
Any ideas would be welcome please.
Apr 04, 2018, 04:49 AM
FA3YWTARET
@semc Something with EzGui and latest Inav firmwares. I can look at infos like gps and map and can set pids.
But anything configuration wise I wont try because of a difference in the MSP versions being used by inav and ezgui. That might be root of your trouble.
Apr 10, 2018, 09:43 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyss
@semc Something with EzGui and latest Inav firmwares. I can look at infos like gps and map and can set pids.
But anything configuration wise I wont try because of a difference in the MSP versions being used by inav and ezgui. That might be root of your trouble.
For inav please switch to this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oft.ezgui.inav
May 03, 2018, 12:10 PM

Keep inav support.

A new version for betaflight only, seems like a big mistake. I have just delved into INav and have only ever used cleanflight previously. I've always been a big advocate of ezgui and have recommended it to many of my friends. There are many features that could be dropped like dashboard to make keeping up to date exist. There is also a new app just for betaflight that Joshua bardwell has released a video about and it's made by runcam. So ezgui won't even get a look in.
Please focus on inav and do us and yourself a favour. Inav is the future.
I've been using ezgui for a couple of years and bought the paid version immediately. I don't want it to disappear. Its a great app for setting up fixed wings with inav, without too much fuss.
May 03, 2018, 02:54 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.shadey
A new version for betaflight only, seems like a big mistake. I have just delved into INav and have only ever used cleanflight previously. I've always been a big advocate of ezgui and have recommended it to many of my friends. There are many features that could be dropped like dashboard to make keeping up to date exist. There is also a new app just for betaflight that Joshua bardwell has released a video about and it's made by runcam. So ezgui won't even get a look in.
Please focus on inav and do us and yourself a favour. Inav is the future.
I've been using ezgui for a couple of years and bought the paid version immediately. I don't want it to disappear. Its a great app for setting up fixed wings with inav, without too much fuss.
Yep probably you are right. I can't compete with runcam app. It looks good. So it seems that I'm out from this market.
My plan was to release the app for betaflight first and after that add inav. Now I don't know what to do.
May 16, 2018, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eziosoft
Yep probably you are right. I can't compete with runcam app. It looks good. So it seems that I'm out from this market.
My plan was to release the app for betaflight first and after that add inav. Now I don't know what to do.
Can't you concentrate on INav. It needs some serious attention. Have tried it a few times and it seems to screw up settings that are non related to the ones that I'm adjusting.
May 19, 2018, 01:13 PM
shouldve been playin starcraft
hi, im trying to connect ez gui via crossfire bluetooth module. Im using nano rx. Ive wired pins 3 and 4 to my spare uart. Ez gui connects with crossfire but i get 'no data received' warning.( tx-rx are correct) any ideas how to fix it? (inav 1.9.3)
May 21, 2018, 06:55 PM
Old age ain't for sissies.

WPs Again

Now that it is reconized that the 1.9.3 Configurator does not do WPs correctly;
Will someone explain what the stick commands Save/Load waypoint mission means?
1.) 'Save' to where non-volatile or EEPROM?
2.) 'Load' from where to where?

EZ-GUI Ground Station Questions ( this will also be posted at that site).

1.) Mission Planner saved waypoints can not be cleared by a long press as in the apk Mission Planner for iNAV.

2.) Want to set the WP to Land, just now for the first time I get a message 'Land 1, not land 0' was not there previously, just '0'.

3.) There is nothing like a speed of 22500! That's not even in mm/sec! Just what I want to take to the field!
Can't there be some common units between these programs?

Needless to say I still have no trust that this WP stuff will work for me. Maybe others have figured it out but for me there still is a way go.
Searched for compleat Ground Station PDF I could not find it.
May 22, 2018, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl334
Now that it is reconized that the 1.9.3 Configurator does not do WPs correctly;
Will someone explain what the stick commands Save/Load waypoint mission means?
1.) 'Save' to where non-volatile or EEPROM?
2.) 'Load' from where to where?

EZ-GUI Ground Station Questions ( this will also be posted at that site).

1.) Mission Planner saved waypoints can not be cleared by a long press as in the apk Mission Planner for iNAV.

2.) Want to set the WP to Land, just now for the first time I get a message 'Land 1, not land 0' was not there previously, just '0'.

3.) There is nothing like a speed of 22500! That's not even in mm/sec! Just what I want to take to the field!
Can't there be some common units between these programs?

Needless to say I still have no trust that this WP stuff will work for me. Maybe others have figured it out but for me there still is a way go.
Searched for compleat Ground Station PDF I could not find it.
for waypoints, better to use the Mission planner for iNav, from the same guy.... EzGui works, but MP works better, IMHO

Stick command Save means safe the mission currently in memory to Eprom. So you would have to download a mission first to the flight controller, where it is stored in normal memory (which will be lost after a power cycle), and then use the stick command to safe it into eprom (so it will still be there in Eprom after a power cycle of the FC).... I never use this (you can easier select safe to eprom from mission planner).

stick command load is the opposite.... it restores a mission stored in eprom, to normal memory, so it can be used.... Please note, A mission only stored in Eprom cannot be executed.... you have to 'load' it back to normal memory before it can be used.

So for example, at home, you prepare a mission, and store it into eprom (so it will survive a power cycle)
At the field, you power up the quad / plane / whatever, and you give the stick command to load (throttle stick minimum, centre. roll/pitch stick right top corner (for mode 2). Just one second will do.... You won't notice a thing, (or perhaps a beeper, but I don't have one so not sure).
Now you can start flying, and once airborne, active the mission using a switch. It should now perform the mission.

make sure your first waypoint is less then 100 meters from your takeoff position, or it won't arm.

Can't comment on your second group of questions/remarks..... all I can say is, it works beautifully using Mission Planner (and also MWP for Linux, if you want to try).... The 1.9.3 configurator I never use.... . Doing a lot of iNav WP flying, both with copters and plane's.... never had a failure using Mission Planner

Quick Reply