Feb 06, 2018, 08:13 PM
Thread OP
Official thread for Mission Planner for Inav is here
to remove ads between posts
Feb 06, 2018, 08:26 PM
Thanks. Look forward to visual flight mode indication!
Feb 10, 2018, 03:11 PM
Full-Blown RC Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by eziosoft
I will create special thread for Mission Planner

Edit:
Done:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-%28Andorid%29

Good call !
Feb 15, 2018, 03:01 AM
Just tried ez-gui on betaflight 3.30 RC1. If you change PID values and save it sets all rate values to zero. This has the effect of stopping you rolling and yawing. You still have pitch and throttle. Presume the place where these values are stored in eeprom has changed. Anyway wouldnt use till this is fixed on 3.30.
Feb 15, 2018, 07:27 PM

Inav Mission planner

Is Inav mission planner free like apm pix mission planner.
Thanks
Feb 15, 2018, 09:12 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilco1967

BTW, noticed one bug, consumed mAh is shown as amps, but 100x too small.... so 2000 mAh consumed, shows as 20.00 Ampere... the amp reading doesn't show....
this is using LTM telemetry
lets fix it.
I don't have current sensor installed at the moment so could you verify it for me please?
when using MSP or LTM , at the moment, current reading should be 10x to big- (this depends on multiwiiCurrentMeterOutput setting but by default it should be 10x to small) - I'm talking here about current draw, not mAh

the mAh should work ok with MSP but LTM doesn't contain this information so the mAh drawn should stop updating. - probably I should zero it out.

Could you or someone else verify this?
Bart

Edit:
This is about Mission Planner for Inav
we can continue this talk here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...-INAV-(Android)
Last edited by eziosoft; Feb 15, 2018 at 09:31 PM.
Feb 25, 2018, 09:11 AM
Team Furious FPV
Hi, i have issuse with INAV 1.9 fw, please help me check
https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/issues/2824
Feb 26, 2018, 09:51 AM
Hello...
I only recently purchased EZ-GUI and planned flying WP for fun.

Yesterday, I tried it out and the result was terrifying.
I had armed and hovered in pos hold before switching to WP on a 6 point mission just around my location.

The quad, a 250mm running on omnibus F3, did a kind of correction around the yaw axis and took off screaming, dropping altitude as it ran away.
I was too shocked to even attempt regaining control.
It crashed nastily shortly afterwards.

Any ideas what I didn't do right?
Feb 26, 2018, 09:55 AM
sweet dreams & flying machines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogocology
Hello...
I only recently purchased EZ-GUI and planned flying WP for fun.

Yesterday, I tried it out and the result was terrifying.
I had armed and hovered in pos hold before switching to WP on a 6 point mission just around my location.

The quad, a 250mm running on omnibus F3, did a kind of correction around the yaw axis and took off screaming, dropping altitude as it ran away.
I was too shocked to even attempt regaining control.
It crashed nastily shortly afterwards.

Any ideas what I didn't do right?
Did you rigourly verify that the sensors, in particular the mag work at all throttle values as recommended in the iNav wiki? That's the usual cause. Do you have a blackbox log?
Feb 26, 2018, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronnag
Did you rigourly verify that the sensors, in particular the mag work at all throttle values as recommended in the iNav wiki? That's the usual cause. Do you have a blackbox log?
No. How do I go about sensor verification?
I also didn't an SD inserted so no logs.

If you can point me in the right direction, I'd like to start with sensor checks. I've repaired the quad. I'll slot in an SD card when next I fly.

Thank you, sir
Feb 26, 2018, 11:01 AM
sweet dreams & flying machines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogocology
No. How do I go about sensor verification?
I also didn't an SD inserted so no logs.

If you can point me in the right direction, I'd like to start with sensor checks. I've repaired the quad. I'll slot in an SD card when next I fly.

Thank you, sir
You could start with https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/w...-Compass-setup

I would not go straight into WP, make sure the compass reads correctly (via logging / OSD / Ground station) in manual flight, then verfiy PH, RTH and finally WP. It's easier to rescue a failing PH than RTH than WP mission.
Feb 26, 2018, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronnag
You could start with https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/w...-Compass-setup

I would not go straight into WP, make sure the compass reads correctly (via logging / OSD / Ground station) in manual flight, then verfiy PH, RTH and finally WP. It's easier to rescue a failing PH than RTH than WP mission.
Thank you. Let me get to it right away.
Mar 07, 2018, 09:24 PM

EZ-GUI connection to SP 3 iNav 1.9

Gents, I don't know what am I doing wrong, and I need some help from those that already have won some experience with the EZ-GUI.
I am connecting through the Android 4.4.4 USB. Speed 115200.
I am just connecting the board. No receiver, or anything else. I selected Cleanflight/BetaFlight/iNav option.
Default profile.
The board is configured for fixed wing, (ailerons, rudder and elevator)
The board was already flashed and configured with the PC based iNav. (Radio and servos verified with the PC application).
However, when I connect to EZ-GUI, I have all kind or errors and the (no sensor detected, included the the accelerometers), and timed out --> disconnected. However, I can see in dashboard 1 and 2 that when I move the card, the readings change but I cannot go into any configuration, or anything else.
Can someone tell me what am I doing wrong?
Thanks a lot
Mar 20, 2018, 10:14 PM
Thread OP

New version - testers welcomed

Hi
I'm looking for testers for new version of EZ-GUI.
So if you are interested in criticize my work please join in by filling this form: https://goo.gl/uSQGXM
At some point in the near future you will receive an email with link to early access.

At the beginning the app won't have much functionality: instrument view, PID and CLI as start. So I'm looking for the comments about overall look and feel.
It will be only for Betaflight. If everything goes well the list will expand and probably Inav will be added.

Your help is very appreciated.
Thank you
Bart
Mar 22, 2018, 01:38 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by eziosoft
Hi
I'm looking for testers for new version of EZ-GUI.
So if you are interested in criticize my work please join in by filling this form: https://goo.gl/uSQGXM
At some point in the near future you will receive an email with link to early access.

At the beginning the app won't have much functionality: instrument view, PID and CLI as start. So I'm looking for the comments about overall look and feel.
It will be only for Betaflight. If everything goes well the list will expand and probably Inav will be added.

Your help is very appreciated.
Thank you
Bart
Anyone?

I've forgotten to say that testers will get the app for free as expected.

Quick Reply