EZ-GUI Ground Station for Android - Page 51 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 14, 2017, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl334
I think I've found a bug;
In Mission Planner I set two WP, go into edit screen and edit speed from default of '0' to 3.0m/s
which is my iNAV setting of 300cm/s. Ok check on map reads 3.0m/s. Go back into WP edit screen and reads: Speed(m/s): 300!
I've tried this setting several times different missions, same results.
I can confirm that. It is just units conversion bug when displaying the value. Mission is saved correctly.
Fix is on it's way.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Sep 15, 2017, 12:23 PM
sweet dreams & flying machines
Quote:
Originally Posted by eziosoft
Current logic is that if there is a RTH+LAND waypoint it will end mission. Otherwise the drone will execute RTH and continue to next defined waypoint
Indeed it is. Didn't know that till I flight tested today. Our CGS do not handle this well.
Sep 15, 2017, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronnag
Indeed it is. Didn't know that till I flight tested today. Our CGS do not handle this well.
You are right. Until yesterday I was thinking that RTH ends the mission. I think it was like that in Multiwii.
Sep 15, 2017, 12:44 PM
Quote:
You are right. Until yesterday I was thinking that RTH ends the mission. I think it was like that in Multiwii.
But neither of our CGS handle this well. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=15664
Sep 15, 2017, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stronnag
But neither of our CGS handle this well. https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=15664
Home WP is updated only at arm ? Or it is updating until arm?
I still didn't find intuitive way to display RTH waypoint.
Sep 15, 2017, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Home WP is updated only at arm ? Or it is updating until arm?
I still didn't find intuitive way to display RTH waypoint.
Home on arm; yes it's non-intuitive. Doubly so for multiple RTH. I have no good ideas either.
Sep 15, 2017, 05:32 PM
Old age ain't for sissies.
Yesterday I couldn't figure out how to begin a Mission after creating one and saving it.
So today I tried to start with Connect after having previously created a Mission, apk asked me if I wanted to create a Mission so I went to Create and loaded a mission but when trying to Upload mission apk constantly crashes. I spent an hour yesterday trying to figure how to get from a created mission to have the apk upload it; never did. Felt dumb as a rock.

Other: iNAV lets you chose to Land or Not in RTH routine.

To me Home has only one meaning: The location where the GPS coordinates were created when you armed and took off to fly the mission, those coordninates are what the FC thinks is HOME as I undertand.
Last edited by Carl334; Sep 15, 2017 at 05:43 PM.
Sep 15, 2017, 05:40 PM
I never got an answer to this question:
The option: User Control Mode = Attitude (0) or Cruise. I don't know what that setting does or means.
Sep 16, 2017, 01:48 AM
Quote:
Yesterday I couldn't figure out how to begin a Mission after creating one and saving it.

Other: iNAV lets you chose to Land or Not in RTH routine.
In a WP mission, whether to land or not is a property of the RTH waypoint and is held in the mission. For a mission the CLI set nav_rth_allow_landing is ignored, it only applies to user initiated (switch mode) or failsafe RTH --- otherwise my example yesterday would have terminated at the first RTH.

Code:
## CLI ##

set nav_rth_allow_landing = ON

## Mission ##

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTf-8"?>
<MISSION>
  <!--mw planner 0.01-->
  <VERSION value="2.3 pre8"></VERSION>
  <mwp save-date="2017-09-14T21:07:34+0100" zoom="19" cx="-1.53434157371521" cy="50.910389403647862"><details><distance units="m" value="65.024968907798822"></distance><nav-speed units="m/s" value="4.5"></nav-speed><fly-time units="s" value="20"></fly-time><loiter-time units="s" value="0"></loiter-time></details></mwp>
  <MISSIONITEM no="1" action="WAYPOINT" lat="50.910722835252443" lon="-1.5347486750579264" alt="24" parameter1="0" parameter2="0" parameter3="0"></MISSIONITEM>
  <MISSIONITEM no="2" action="WAYPOINT" lat="50.910521691950116" lon="-1.5338771535789419" alt="24" parameter1="0" parameter2="0" parameter3="0"></MISSIONITEM>
  <MISSIONITEM no="3" action="RTH" lat="0" lon="0" alt="0" parameter1="0" parameter2="0" parameter3="0"></MISSIONITEM>
  <MISSIONITEM no="4" action="WAYPOINT" lat="50.910404958917709" lon="-1.5342942715926711" alt="24" parameter1="0" parameter2="0" parameter3="0"></MISSIONITEM>
  <MISSIONITEM no="5" action="RTH" lat="0" lon="0" alt="0" parameter1="1" parameter2="0" parameter3="0"></MISSIONITEM>
</MISSION>
Sep 16, 2017, 02:25 AM
Quote:
I never got an answer to this question:
The option: User Control Mode = Attitude (0) or Cruise. I don't know what that setting does or means.
That's an iNAV CLI command: https://github.com/iNavFlight/inav/b...er/docs/Cli.md

User Control Mode : Defines how Pitch/Roll input from RC receiver affects flight in POSHOLD mode: ATTI - right stick controls attitude like in ANGLE mode; CRUISE - right stick controls velocity in forward and right direction.
Sep 16, 2017, 12:03 PM
Ralf: Thanks I do remember seeing that somewhere now, it is something I don't use.
Once you have a couple flyaways, you become very cautious.
Ezio: The message I get when I have tried to Upload a Mission is:
I know my BT is communicating because it returns the FW version. Also I had previously forgot that maybe I needed to configure WP in iNAV, I still was not able to Upload.
Sep 16, 2017, 01:05 PM
Hi.

I had a brief GPS drop while flying and EZ-GUI immediatelly said Sensor Failure which scaried me since the cut was like half of second.

Can you improve the messages with also the information about which sensor has failed.
This is valid also for Mission Planner

Thanks
Sep 16, 2017, 01:07 PM
Mission Planner apk has two menus one on right side one on left side on Connect screen where I can access the 'Upload a mission.'
One won't connect as post above and the other gives me a screen with "Uploading mission" but never does.

Google also places an add at the bottom of the screen even tho I have a paid subscription.
Sep 16, 2017, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokonunz
Hi.

I had a brief GPS drop while flying and EZ-GUI immediatelly said Sensor Failure which scaried me since the cut was like half of second.

Can you improve the messages with also the information about which sensor has failed.
This is valid also for Mission Planner

Thanks
It would depend on whether you're using MSP or LTM; for LTM you just know something has failed. If you're using MSP, you can evince the failed sensor.

OTH, GPS failure can also be found by other means (0 satellites etc.). iNav sails through transient GPS dropout without issue; mag and baro failures are not, in my experience, recoverable and landing ASAP is advisable.
Sep 16, 2017, 02:14 PM
Quote:
Ralf: Thanks I do remember seeing that somewhere now, it is something I don't use.
Once you have a couple flyaways, you become very cautious.
Ezio: The message I get when I have tried to Upload a Mission is:
I know my BT is communicating because it returns the FW version. Also I had previously forgot that maybe I needed to configure WP in iNAV, I still was not able to Upload.
I will look at that shortly