EZ-GUI Ground Station for Android - Page 48 - RC Groups
Jun 28, 2017, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eziosoft
Hi
I didn't answer because I don't know.
As I remember correctly your Android version might be too old.
Try to install it directly from apk. You can download it from ez-gui.com
Hi
Thanks for the answer.
Version Android 4.1.2 Directly from the file, the application is not installed. Can I somehow reduce the system requirements of the application? The program EZ-GUI works fine on my tablet.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 28, 2017, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenger72
Hello!
I wanted to install the Mission Planner for iNAV instead of the EZ-GUI, however, my attempt was not successful on my tablet. It is written "installation on this device is not possible". How to be?

Tablet 7007HD Android 4.1.2
As per description at google play store you need Android 4.3 or newer.
Jun 28, 2017, 11:45 PM
Hello Bartek,
I have a weird bug while using newest build - connected and disconnected notifications are being said many times.
Jun 29, 2017, 06:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf W.
As per description at google play store you need Android 4.3 or newer.
Thank you. You do not know, can I somehow reduce the requirements of the program? There is no opportunity to buy a new device for the sake of the program, and the tablet probably will not be updated for this version of Android.
Last edited by Revenger72; Jun 29, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
Jun 29, 2017, 09:54 PM

What is going on with the new version

I don't know how you changed everything to make the program completely useless this used to be my main programming tool out in the field now I'm back to using my laptop because it screwed up all my settings back to factory also taking out all the settings of my ports so I have no communication this needs to be fixed right away there is no excuse for making the program that we all paid for useless. By the way this is on a Google pixel XL so no old Hardware here and it's a dys F4 Pro just fix it.
Jul 01, 2017, 10:01 PM
What is the word with this app, it used to be great, now is it completely useless, I never had any problems with random arming like it says because of configuration tabs, I believe that was all operator error, app worked just fine before. This recent update has killed it and needs to be fixed ASAP. We all paid for it and now we can't use it for anything, this is the only way some of us can change settings, having no laptop. App was running on a Galaxy Note 3
Jul 02, 2017, 09:15 AM
Hi Ezio.
Can you please reduce the aggressiveness of the inital phase and LTM to MSP phase since I get a lot of "ANGLE ON" "ANGLE ON" "ANGLE ON". I think it is better to send less MSP packet and wait a little longer for the answer.

Thanks
Jul 02, 2017, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokonunz
Hi Ezio.
Can you please reduce the aggressiveness of the inital phase and LTM to MSP phase since I get a lot of "ANGLE ON" "ANGLE ON" "ANGLE ON". I think it is better to send less MSP packet and wait a little longer for the answer.

Thanks
Second that! I get "connected. Connected. Connected"

Very annoying
Jul 03, 2017, 04:40 PM
Another bug I have, it seem to not fully accept "force english language" option.

I used that because I prefer english speech synthesis more than my native language - as speech synthesis is easier and works better on english.

However, it seem that part of the strings / interface / synthesized notifications are still kept on polish. Sounds hilarious when english speech synthesis attempts to say rozłączono (disconnected) or says brak gps fix, instead of no gps fix.

Starts getting annoying after some time .)
Jul 03, 2017, 05:26 PM
When I click on any waypoint, there are "no data" errors. If the application works in a different language, there are many times more errors.

EZ-GUI problem (0 min 26 sec)
Jul 07, 2017, 10:16 AM
eziosoft
Hello, is there some kind of ETA on this ez gui app being fixed? i just downloaded it paid the money and never really been able to use it.
im really keen on up loading missions to Inav.
Jul 07, 2017, 03:23 PM
I am using v4.1.421 without problems in iNAV. You can download and try v4.1.417 here
http://ez-gui.com/download/
Jul 07, 2017, 04:35 PM
AMA 754
I'm also getting multiple voice msgs.. connected/disconnected, mostly. EZ-GUI V 4.3.431, just installed a few days ago on an LG phone running Android 7.
Jul 07, 2017, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralf W.
I am using v4.1.421 without problems in iNAV. You can download and try v4.1.417 here
http://ez-gui.com/download/
thanks i will give it a go.
Jul 14, 2017, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooyan
Can't seem to find the following filters in EZ-GUI that are present in BetaFlight;

- Gyro Notch Filter 2 Frequency
- Gyro Notch Filter Cutoff 2 Frequency
Is there an ETA on fixing EZ GUI for Betaflight/Quadcopter pilots? It would be nice to have access to the filters/set weight page again.

EDIT: Updated to EZ-GUI 4.1.417 from the ezgui website and I have Config 2 back again. Still only has the single Notch filter in betaflight though, I have to modify notch 2 via CLI
Last edited by MicroHex; Jul 14, 2017 at 11:55 PM.