Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Mar 11, 2016, 12:31 PM
Registered User
eziosoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleost
Any update on my issue about black kox log? Is it only me having issues?
As for now you are the only one. Didn't have a time to look at it.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 11, 2016, 12:33 PM
Registered User
eziosoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalonsus
Yes could be the wind, was around 30-35km/h
So yes this was definitely the wind.
I've also thought that orbit will be much faster.
Mar 17, 2016, 07:43 PM
Registered User
I have a problem, as you can see in the picture...
phone model huawei p7

And is there a complete manual for the functions? i dont know what the different types of follow me are etc.

Another problem: when i try to set a circle araound a POI and set the circle-points to 14 (so 15 waypoints incl. POI), the software sets 15 circle-points plus the POI, so 16 in total instead of 15.
And it would be very nice to have circles with less than 20 meters (6m+)
AND a possibilty to delete saved missions.
Last edited by gurkenfolie; Mar 17, 2016 at 08:02 PM.
Mar 18, 2016, 12:55 AM
Registered User
eziosoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalonsus
I think i will use 1.0 in the future until a different firmware than 1.0.1 is released.
Tested the new modes today:
-FollowMe ok
-In Front, not working, copter flying straight above me
-Orbit, works smooth, but a bit oval (could be the 35km/h wind)
-Wand, perfect. Really like this feature.

In which modes should the "distance set" work?

Will upload test video tomorrow.
Hi
Here is a new version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uagymj6xd1...52504.apk?dl=0

"Infront" seems to be working.
"Wand" should be more precise as I take magnetic declination to account
"Orbit" should be a little bit faster
New "Wand advanced" - works like "Wand" but you can also control altitude by pointing the phone up or down. Model will stay always in the same distance from you in straight line. It can't go lower than 5m and it can't be directly above you.
Mar 18, 2016, 12:58 AM
Registered User
eziosoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurkenfolie
I have a problem, as you can see in the picture...
phone model huawei p7

And is there a complete manual for the functions? i dont know what the different types of follow me are etc.

Another problem: when i try to set a circle araound a POI and set the circle-points to 14 (so 15 waypoints incl. POI), the software sets 15 circle-points plus the POI, so 16 in total instead of 15.
And it would be very nice to have circles with less than 20 meters (6m+)
AND a possibilty to delete saved missions.
Problem on the picture is not a bug. Only two types of waypoints are compatible with iNav at the moment.

Manual for follow me is on is way, and will be available shortly, probably here:
http://ez-gui.com/manual/followme/
Mar 18, 2016, 04:37 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by oize
Problem on the picture is not a bug. Only two types of waypoints are compatible with iNav at the moment.

Manual for follow me is on is way, and will be available shortly, probably here:
http://ez-gui.com/manual/followme/
Thanks for reply.
Is it a limitation by inav or by ezgui (also the minimum 20m circle?)?
so even if i change the waypoint to POI, the copter does not circle around the POI pointing the front towards it?
And is it somehow possible to delete saved waypoints?
Also an option like "standard speed" would be very useful, editing the speed at every waypoint is very unconvenient.
Last edited by gurkenfolie; Mar 18, 2016 at 06:21 AM.
Mar 18, 2016, 06:31 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by oize
Hi
Here is a new version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uagymj6xd1...52504.apk?dl=0

"Infront" seems to be working.
"Wand" should be more precise as I take magnetic declination to account
"Orbit" should be a little bit faster
New "Wand advanced" - works like "Wand" but you can also control altitude by pointing the phone up or down. Model will stay always in the same distance from you in straight line. It can't go lower than 5m and it can't be directly above you.
Ah great, i already waited for an update :P
Here is super nice flying weather today, so i will test it.
Mar 18, 2016, 06:40 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by oize
Hi
Here is a new version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uagymj6xd1...52504.apk?dl=0

"Infront" seems to be working.
"Wand" should be more precise as I take magnetic declination to account
"Orbit" should be a little bit faster
New "Wand advanced" - works like "Wand" but you can also control altitude by pointing the phone up or down. Model will stay always in the same distance from you in straight line. It can't go lower than 5m and it can't be directly above you.
app crashes constantly...had to roll back to previous version
Mar 18, 2016, 07:02 AM
Registered User
Must be something with your phone. On my Galaxy S3 with Lollipop first test seems ok. No crashing.
Maybe first uninstall and then install the new version.
Mar 18, 2016, 07:40 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalonsus
Must be something with your phone. On my Galaxy S3 with Lollipop first test seems ok. No crashing.
Maybe first uninstall and then install the new version.
nope, didnt fix it. go into mission planner and try to edit a waypoint, app crashes.
Mar 18, 2016, 12:18 PM
Registered User
eziosoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurkenfolie
nope, didnt fix it. go into mission planner and try to edit a waypoint, app crashes.
Is there a possibility to send a crash report? If yes please do it.
Mar 18, 2016, 12:21 PM
Registered User
eziosoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurkenfolie
Thanks for reply.
Is it a limitation by inav or by ezgui (also the minimum 20m circle?)?
so even if i change the waypoint to POI, the copter does not circle around the POI pointing the front towards it?
And is it somehow possible to delete saved waypoints?
Also an option like "standard speed" would be very useful, editing the speed at every waypoint is very unconvenient.
This is iNav limitation. Only Waypoit and RTH are supported. There is no POI, so model will not point in desired direction.
20m limit will be changed in next version.
Mar 18, 2016, 12:32 PM
Registered User
thanks
how do i send a crash report?
Mar 18, 2016, 03:17 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by oize
Hi
Here is a new version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uagymj6xd1...52504.apk?dl=0

"Infront" seems to be working.
"Wand" should be more precise as I take magnetic declination to account
"Orbit" should be a little bit faster
New "Wand advanced" - works like "Wand" but you can also control altitude by pointing the phone up or down. Model will stay always in the same distance from you in straight line. It can't go lower than 5m and it can't be directly above you.
InFront not working, copter follows me always in the same distance and angle. Very strange, maybe revert to old code? was really good working, was the first version with InFront.
Wand works perfect.
Orbit is perfect now too.
Wand advanced works in direction but not sure if the height worked out. Need to test this further.
Mar 18, 2016, 03:45 PM
Registered User
eziosoft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schalonsus
InFront not working, copter follows me always in the same distance and angle. Very strange, maybe revert to old code? was really good working, was the first version with InFront.
Wand works perfect.
Orbit is perfect now too.
Wand advanced works in direction but not sure if the height worked out. Need to test this further.
This is really strange with InFront. I've tried it myself last weekend and it worked. I will look at it.


Thread Tools