EZ-GUI Ground Station for Android - Page 11 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Jun 07, 2016, 02:17 AM
Open Source It!
Does the EZ-GUI CLI Terminal works for you? I can connect and read all values but as soon as I set a value EZ-GUI looses connection.

Latest iNav 1.1

Cheers

suxi
to remove ads between posts
Jun 07, 2016, 11:16 AM
Discovering the joys of flying
Quote:
Originally Posted by oize
Hi.
I've probably fixed it. The problem was
set gps_sbas_mode = NONE
there is no NONE in official cleanflight.

Just pushed a beta. It'll be available in few hours.
Cool. It will be available normally to update or is there a special way to access a beta?
Jun 07, 2016, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adilson
Cool. It will be available normally to update or is there a special way to access a beta?
Info is in the first post

Bart
Jun 07, 2016, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Test it let me know if it works and it will go public.

Bart
Jun 07, 2016, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Info is in the first post

Bart
Sorry, missed that. As soon as I can update I'll test it and give you the results.
Thanks
Jun 07, 2016, 10:53 PM
I've started to rewrite PID section from scratch. Maybe you have some ideas how to make it better and easier to use.

Bart
Jun 08, 2016, 12:20 AM
I like how that looks. Nice and neat and easy to read. I must say I do really like your Software here Bart more and more each upgrade. Keep up the good work
Jun 08, 2016, 09:11 AM
Quote:

Bart
Hi. FYI, it didn't update yet.
Jun 08, 2016, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Hi. FYI, it didn't update yet.
Strange. I pushed it to public so you should get update in few hours.

Bart
Jun 08, 2016, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Strange. I pushed it to public so you should get update in few hours.

Bart
Got the update now Bart, will test ASAP.
Jun 08, 2016, 07:13 PM
Quote:

Bart
Hi.

Yes, this version does solve the problem but now the text-to-voice stopped working. No big deal for me as I usually don't use it but I think you would like to know anyway.

Thanks
Jun 08, 2016, 11:31 PM

Odd Bluetooth issue to craft

I have an odd situation.

I lost connectivity with EZ-GUI and my quad via Bluetooth and Samusing phone. I had it working for awhile.

In trying to debug this evening, I realized I can get flight data out of the craft when hooked up via USB. Both USB and BT share a UART, but not a problem when used independently of each other.

With CleanFlight connected by USB, I can only assume the BT unit is transmitting the signal in parallel. Works great with the auxiliary USB connection, without the USB connection I cannot get a blip out of it.

This does not sound like an EZ-GUI issue per say, I wanted to ask in case this rings a bell with anyone. Maybe I toasted the BT TX and it cannot emit a handshake? I will see if I have a spare plug tomorrow and try manual comm through an FTDI chip.

CF 1.9 and issue persists on CF 1.13.

Much Thanks. Extra thanks to Bart for this killer app.
Jun 09, 2016, 03:56 AM
Full-Blown RC Junkie
Quote:
I've started to rewrite PID section from scratch. Maybe you have some ideas how to make it better and easier to use.

Bart
Looks good and clean. A couple of mis-spellings stand out though; Magnetometer and Strength
Jun 09, 2016, 04:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by benderTX
I have an odd situation.

I lost connectivity with EZ-GUI and my quad via Bluetooth and Samusing phone. I had it working for awhile.

In trying to debug this evening, I realized I can get flight data out of the craft when hooked up via USB. Both USB and BT share a UART, but not a problem when used independently of each other.

With CleanFlight connected by USB, I can only assume the BT unit is transmitting the signal in parallel. Works great with the auxiliary USB connection, without the USB connection I cannot get a blip out of it.

This does not sound like an EZ-GUI issue per say, I wanted to ask in case this rings a bell with anyone. Maybe I toasted the BT TX and it cannot emit a handshake? I will see if I have a spare plug tomorrow and try manual comm through an FTDI chip.

CF 1.9 and issue persists on CF 1.13.

Much Thanks. Extra thanks to Bart for this killer app.
i had the same problem, changing the bluetooth module solved it.
you can try to connect your bt via usb to your pc and check if it receives/sends AT signal. if not, get a new one.
Jun 09, 2016, 05:44 AM
Open Source It!
Quote:
Originally Posted by suxi
Does the EZ-GUI CLI Terminal works for you? I can connect and read all values but as soon as I set a value EZ-GUI looses connection.

Latest iNav 1.1

Cheers

suxi
Any help would be highly appreciated. Does it work for all of you with iNav 1.1?