Sep 27, 2015, 02:42 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

2015 Heli-Extravaganza (Sat & Sun)

Ladies and Gentleman, we have a clearing! The weather gave way Saturday just enough that we got a decent amount of flying done. I watched quite a few pilots,including Kyle Stacy throw down on the 3D-Line! If my photos don't seem as close, it's because they're not. Kidding. We had a few swimmers Saturday afternoon. Luckily, everything was recovered I thought the FPV line was pretty cool, and full for that matter. Right as I stepped onto the line to take some close ups, two guys had just made it around the course and one of them went right into the tree to my left. Those things must be wild to watch! Mr.Hartness and Uncle John even made their way down to the 3-D Line and invited everyone to the hangar to check out the P-51. I snagged a pic for my IG A big thank you to all all the sponsors including Steve Rogers from Castle and Tim King. Check out all his coverage on HeliFreak! Thanks to all the volunteers and Pat! Heli- Extravaganza is a wrap, bring on E-Week!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 28, 2015, 09:06 AM
Let's FPV in Middle TN!
Some video from the FPV course:

Triple Tree FPV course highlights - Tweaker 180 raw runcam footage (4 min 37 sec)

Quick Reply