Mar 06, 2016, 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Up&Away
Naah, I'm still flying my WeaselPro. No need for another one...
if you dont need one then why did you bother posting on the topic .... this is a place for people who are excited for the new weasel to arrive, not for people who have useless comments like yourself..
to remove ads between posts
Mar 06, 2016, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flyin Beardo
if you dont need one then why did you bother posting on the topic .... this is a place for people who are excited for the new weasel to arrive, not for people who have useless comments like yourself..
Wow!!
Mar 06, 2016, 02:19 PM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.
Quote:
My post was a reflection on the quality and durability of the WeaselPro. My apologies if I wasn't clear enough for you to understand.
If you found my comment useless, than please don't spend your valuable time commenting on it.
Mar 06, 2016, 07:48 PM
characters welcome!
That's how I took your post, Rene. Fwiw.

mw
Mar 07, 2016, 08:35 AM
Just Toss It !!!
Come to think of it, I don't need one right now either.
Mar 07, 2016, 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATIN
Come to think of it, I don't need one right now either.
Yeah, but you got all these Moths!
Mar 07, 2016, 10:04 AM
characters welcome!
I need one. Mine's getting raggedy from combat with Jim and tierra firma. Still flys but it's not as pretty as it once was.

Come to think of it, neither am I.

mw
Mar 07, 2016, 11:13 AM
So get a new you as well; your wife will appreciate it, and forgive the purchase of yet another toy...
Mar 07, 2016, 01:48 PM
characters welcome!
My latest toy has over/under barrels. Also "forgiven".

mw
Mar 11, 2016, 12:02 AM
Anybody happen to know if DF has an Asian distributor? Emailed them a couple of weeks back about purchase and shipping options for a couple gliders but received no reply.....I'm certain they're busy getting the new Weasel Trek ready, just want to make sure I get one!
Mar 11, 2016, 12:07 AM
try them on facebook... i had asked a question on there page and received an answer the next day
Mar 11, 2016, 06:57 AM
It's time for me to fly
Windrider in Hong Kong used to sell DreamFlight products; not sure if that's still the case.
Mar 13, 2016, 11:01 PM

new weasel trek

Quote:
easy there...

looking forward to the weasel trek; the alula trek flies better than the evo IMO, and if there is a step up in performance btwn the weasel models, should be a winner. I like the foam elevons...
Mar 14, 2016, 01:41 AM
I found the last Weasel faster, but less agile than my WeaselPro. Also, I saw a few tails broken of during combat. FWIWE, my coroplast tail stays on, no matter what.
Mar 22, 2016, 03:12 PM

getting closer

https://www.lindinger.at/at/detail/i...rticle/9728470

Quick Reply