Thread Tools
Sep 25, 2015, 11:10 AM
AMA 415
Sawn Craft's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhillag1 View Post
...and some local maple syrup from Arnie
And is sure was good! Thanks for saving breakfast, Arnie!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 25, 2015, 12:27 PM
Registered User
cbr600f2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasterize View Post
A brand new DX9.
Yeah, but you had to pay for yours !!!!

LOL
Sep 25, 2015, 12:31 PM
Registered User
cbr600f2's Avatar

Let's see....


I sold my scratch built Grumman Duck and then felt bad about it 3 mins later....But I think its going to a very good home...

Then loaded up the truck with 6 new addtions ! (that's right came with 11 planes and left with 15) !!

-Micro Pitts
-Micro F-16
-Gee Bee R3 racer
-Flyzone L-39 (won it in the pilots raffel !!!)
-Sword EPP Wing
-Micro F-86 micro jet (won it in the nightfly contest)

Yes, Best Neat Ever !!!
Sep 26, 2015, 05:57 AM
AMA 1242
Mainly a tired body a happy heart, and a feeling I can not wait for next year, to see the greatest bunch of friends a person can have!!!!!! Love to all Harold
Sep 26, 2015, 12:33 PM
Crazy Canuck
NEWBEFLYER's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr600f2 View Post
I sold my scratch built Grumman Duck and then felt bad about it 3 mins later....But I think its going to a very good home...

Then loaded up the truck with 6 new addtions ! (that's right came with 11 planes and left with 15) !!

-Micro Pitts
-Micro F-16
-Gee Bee R3 racer
-Flyzone L-39 (won it in the pilots raffel !!!)
-Sword EPP Wing
-Micro F-86 micro jet (won it in the nightfly contest)

Yes, Best Neat Ever !!!
I walked by that plane three times and had to a inclination to buy it and then it was in new hands darn That was a real nice build.
Sep 26, 2015, 12:46 PM
Crazy Canuck
NEWBEFLYER's Avatar

Had a great time there


Did mostly the indoor at Downsville high school , came home with a award and bought two "unusual" planes. The Hoverjet is really neat and really flies well, the FW 56 Stusser is what I look for in different planes. Got both on a good deal.
Look forward to coming back next year seeing friends and of course having a great time.
I gave away a few of my micro planes to a young friend of mine.
So came with some gave away a few and left with two new ones.
Sep 26, 2015, 01:24 PM
Registered User
cgoffa's Avatar

the minni sassy


I got bill and Micki's mini sassy
A paragon, sailplane of great virtue
1/4 scale Fokker dvii its big and its red and its heavy
Assorted other bits, things and flying wings....

Also I got rid of my star wars P-wing cat fighter.....
Sep 26, 2015, 01:28 PM
Registered User
cgoffa's Avatar

duck! dodgers!!!


Your duck sir went to the best of homes, Winglessb aka bill Barringer has it. He races sailboats in the Albany NY area, and has wanted a duck for as long as I have known him . it will be cherished as only a flying sailor can . I bought it from you knowing that it would end up there

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWBEFLYER View Post
I walked by that plane three times and had to a inclination to buy it and then it was in new hands darn That was a real nice build.
Sep 26, 2015, 10:03 PM
Registered User
cbr600f2's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgoffa View Post
Your duck sir went to the best of homes, Winglessb aka bill Barringer has it. He races sailboats in the Albany NY area, and has wanted a duck for as long as I have known him . it will be cherished as only a flying sailor can . I bought it from you knowing that it would end up there
I'm really glad to hear that. Hope it has many years of good use ! It was a really fun build.
Sep 28, 2015, 08:56 PM
Registered User
meanbaby's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool View Post
Mako XL BNF

What is known as "the P wing" as it was marked by a cat before it was given to me.


Three micros left the pile though.
you not talking about the p115 wings i gave away quite a few of like 3 or 4 years ago? blue foam self cut airfoils?

fms p47g 980mm
fms KI-61 995mm
rockhobby p51(purple, they dont come in pink darn it!)
used 800 p40

built a 100% polaris via plans browneye printed for me in 2 days when i was there also
-pete
Sep 29, 2015, 07:56 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
BrownEyedFool's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbaby View Post
you not talking about the p115 wings i gave away quite a few of like 3 or 4 years ago? blue foam self cut airfoils?

<snip>
built a 100% polaris via plans browneye printed for me in 2 days when i was there also
-pete
Not one of those wings Pete, cgoffa gave me that 54" maxi swift wing via Ray Foley, it's called the P wing because of a certain cat aroma. I'd like one of those wings of yours but they're history.

I took two rolls of plans to NEAT for friends, kinda surreal.
Oct 02, 2015, 11:49 AM
Registered User
Shadow-D's Avatar
Well I brought home a Fenix 80 night flyer kit from Lazer Toyz, I made a deal with a member here on the forums for a DC-3 that was delivered and thanks to Jeff at TimeFlys Hobbytown I came home with a DX9 and AR8000 RX
Last edited by Shadow-D; Oct 03, 2015 at 08:26 AM.
Oct 03, 2015, 08:09 AM
Registered User
I brought home a Sport Cub that I won in the pilots raffle.
A hearty 'Thank You' to the donor.
Oct 10, 2015, 07:07 PM
Registered User
What was the company that was selling all the FMS planes? I bought a 1700mm corsair from them and need to contact them about missing pieces
Oct 12, 2015, 11:30 AM
Registered User
Petefoss's Avatar
Luke's Hobby?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion What are you bringing to NEAT '15? stangrob NEAT Fair 2015 50 Sep 12, 2015 11:28 AM
Poll NEAT FAIR 2015 - What to bring? Killerplanes Electric Warbirds 0 Aug 31, 2015 12:09 PM
Discussion If you didn't know what to do with that Xmas bonus dll932 Life, The Universe, and Politics 13 Sep 07, 2011 07:48 AM
Discussion What Presents did you bring home from NEAT ? Alan W NEAT Fair 22 Sep 25, 2009 05:54 PM