Sep 22, 2015, 06:28 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

JJRC JJ - 1000 Headless Mode 6 Axis Gyro 2.4GHz 4CH RC Quadcopter RTF

Hello all,

I was sent the JJRC-1000 RTF pacakge for review from gearbest.com you can find it here

http://goo.gl/kEQGbH

as I love small quadcopters and they are great for beginners learning the funda mental of mutirotor flight and orientation skills. This model can be found here

http://goo.gl/kEQGbH.

Of all the micro and mini copters I have flown thus model has the widest flight envelope. It has 4 flight modes from docile to Hugh angle forward speed with advanced auto flip when sticks are pushed to max throw. I was successful in attaching an 808 Keychain cam and flying it around successfully. I will attach that video as well. Below is the specs from the manufacturer.

Main Features:
JJRC JJ - 1000 headless mode 6 axis gyro 2.4G 4CH RC quadcopter RTF with 360 degree eversion
Build-in 6 axis gyroscope for precise hovering in the sky
Adopt 2.4G technology for anti-interference: More copters flying together without interference
Hand throw function allows you to fly it on your hand
360 degree eversion function for you to experience cool flying play
Two speed mode - fast and low
With lights, possible for night fly
With headless mode function, it can come back easily in any direction
Built-in LCD transmitter for flying condition data details
Mode 1 and Mode 2 can be shiftedCharging time: About 50mins
Flying time: 8mins
Control distance: About 100m
Copter battery: 3.7V 250mAh lipo battery (built-in)
Copter weight: 27g
Copter size: 80 x 80 x 33mm

Specifications
General
Brand: JJRC
Type: RC Simulators
Functions: With light, Up/down, 3D rollover, Forward/backward, Slow down, Turn left/right, Speed up, Hover
Built-in Gyro: Yes
Night Flight: Yes
Material: Metal, Plastic, Electronic components
Specification
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
Channel: 4-Channels
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
Charging Time: 40~50mins
Flying Time: About 8mins
Dimension and Weight
Package Weight : 0.561 kg
Package Size (L x W x H) : 32 x 22.5 x 9 cm / 12.58 x 8.84 x 3.54 inches
Package Contents
Package Contents: 1 x Quadcopter, 1 x RC Transmitter, 1 x USB Cable, 1 x English Manual, 1 x 3.7V 250mAh Lipo Battery, 4 x Spare Blade

I will be purchasing 2 of these models for my twin nephews birthday coming up and they are old enough and I believe with the basic flight modes through the advanced speed and flipping modes offered that they will learn basic quad skills and progress naturally to larger models
For me I love being able to fly around the house then land beside me on the couch, plug in to charge up through the laptop which I found is waaayyy quicker than the stated 50min charge time. I've attached all the pictures from the package I received to all the goodies inside the box. If you like it give it a try from gearbest. Link here to product page

http://goo.gl/kEQGbH
to remove ads between posts
Nov 03, 2015, 03:14 AM
I recently bought this quadcopter and after the first flight the lights flash and it falls out of the sky completely I really would appreciate any help

Jordan
Nov 03, 2015, 06:26 AM
Was the battery fully charged? Have you flown out of range by any chance or had some RF interferences on 2.4 GHz band (like WiFi)?
Nov 03, 2015, 11:29 AM
No it was all fully charged and I was like in front of me so no range loss I am really confused as afterwards it flew fine but it's doing it again now can u reset the transmitter or quad in any way?
Nov 22, 2015, 09:02 AM

i lost my drone v686G

Hi, i bought a v686G and The second flight it lose, and i don't found only the drone and i need only the drone because i have the rest of accesory, and the JJRC JJ-1000 it is compatible with my RC TRANSMITER of my WLTOYS V686G. Sorry my english is bad
Apr 15, 2016, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan101
I recently bought this quadcopter and after the first flight the lights flash and it falls out of the sky completely I really would appreciate any help

Jordan
If it's after the first flight I hope you properly recharged the battery to fly it again. I don't use USB but a B6AC battery charger.

Quick Reply