Sep 21, 2015, 11:21 PM
Suspended Account
Thread OP
Careful!

Mind Conditioning: Why Do Government Schools Hate Pop Tarts Shaped Like A Gun?

Public schools across the land are making insane judgements against students for what they say, draw, or create that is shaped like a gun.

Students have been kicked out of schools and given a police record for pointing their gun shaped fingers at another student. And this is just a minor example of the lunacy coming from administrators everywhere.

So, why are so many public schools treating students this way?
Sep 21, 2015, 11:35 PM
Wingman
Because they are lazy. 20-40 years ago teachers faced problem students, now its easier to just load them down with charges so the worthless teachers don't have to deal with them.

It always amazed me that we let this Zero Tolerance crap even gain a foothold in our society. We excuse lazy teachers and administrators, we never call them to task for not being a part of these kids upbringing.

The Parents come first, then the Teachers and Authorities are next, but none of these groups want to help Children, they just want to praise the good ones and label the misguided ones as criminals.

The fact we allow this to happen shows how far we have fallen as a Nation. If your a Parent than demand better from these lazy idiots who will take no stake in future generations upbringing. If they don't want to help mold the citizens of the future, find a way to send them to to unemployment line.
Sep 22, 2015, 01:11 AM
If kids are afraid of guns, they won't be curious about them nor will it give them the idea to use it in a harmful and evil way.

It make total sense, especially for a bunch of educators who have been trained and educated tobe educators, but are now tools of govt mandates.
Sep 22, 2015, 01:14 AM
Earth girls are easy!
I'll have my son draw a .45 caliber semi auto cordless drill tomorrow and see what happens.
Latest blog entry: Jonesy's mausoleum
Sep 22, 2015, 05:26 AM
Closed Account
The state of Florida is shaped like a handgun. I guess if any kids draw the state, the must be expelled.

Remember.......... the purpose of public education is not education. It's indoctrination. Future generations must be conditioned to submit to authority and stop thinking for themselves.

Just imagine the chaos if students became autonomous adults. We must prevent such a disaster.

Now sit down, shut up and take your Ritalin.
Sep 22, 2015, 05:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by War is Peace
The state of Florida is shaped like a handgun. I guess if any kids draw the state, the must be expelled.

Remember.......... the purpose of public education is not education. It's indoctrination. Future generations must be conditioned to submit to authority and stop thinking for themselves.

Just imagine the chaos if students became autonomous adults. We must prevent such a disaster.

Actually if you're talking indoctrination - that'd be 'shut up and take your Ritalin and get to church
Sep 22, 2015, 05:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by War is Peace

You see a handgun when looking at the State of Florida?
Sep 22, 2015, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny McGhee
You see a handgun when looking at the State of Florida?
That's nothing - some idiot the other week saw a pencil case clock in the shape of a bomb
Sep 22, 2015, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
That's nothing - some idiot the other week saw a pencil case clock in the shape of a bomb
Yeppppppp....
Sep 22, 2015, 07:31 AM
Not THAT Ira
Quote:
Originally Posted by ENGINETORQUE
Actually if you're talking indoctrination - that'd be 'shut up and take your Ritalin and get to church
Wonder if there should also be a separation of schools and the state for the same reason?

Quick Reply