A few NEAT videos - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 21, 2015, 09:18 PM
TOK
TOK
Discussion

A few NEAT videos

Various demo flights, nigh flying and the Warbird launches. None are super long, hope you enjoy them!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheLostSquadron
to remove ads between posts
Sep 22, 2015, 01:34 PM
Thanks for posting! That's my blue Sean Kincade park hawk flapping its wings slowly. I'm glad you video taped it so I could prove I was there!
-Pete
Sep 23, 2015, 01:47 PM
TOK
TOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPete
Thanks for posting! That's my blue Sean Kincade park hawk flapping its wings slowly. I'm glad you video taped it so I could prove I was there!
-Pete
I'm glad you said what they were Pete. I loved the way they flew, then couldn't find them on the flight line to ask you about them!
Sep 24, 2015, 12:12 PM
Thanks for posting TOK. Man, those rare bears are fast. Mad I missed that race.
Sep 24, 2015, 07:38 PM
TOK
TOK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill72pa
Thanks for posting TOK. Man, those rare bears are fast. Mad I missed that race.
It sounded like that was kind of impromptu. Someone on the flight line asked if they could do it and seemed like it came together in a really short time. I was just lucky to be standing there when it happened.

If I had cell service, you would have known!
Sep 25, 2015, 12:16 AM
Rochester, NY
I love flying fast. I saw the four Long Island guys rip it up earlier in the day with their Rare Bears. I bought one at NEAT and asked if I could fly with them. They graciously announced open flight for any speed racer. Two of use and a P51 joined and we basically tried to stay in formation. I haven't had that much fun flying in a long time. I also fly that ballistic GLH, but usually alone.

Thank you for videoing and posting the Rare Bear flight. Here is another from my perspective. Action starts around 2:45.

Rare Bears flying NEAT Fair 2015 (7 min 51 sec)

Vinnie
Oct 18, 2015, 07:45 PM
Head NEAT geek
This one was Tuesday of NEAT week. Finally got it off the laptop.

Skipper at NEAT 2015 (8 min 37 sec)