Sep 20, 2015, 06:25 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP
Gallery

Paul's Photo Thread

Hello All:
I just got back from NEAT Fair 2015. Another totally awesome year to say the least. The weather was calm with the exception of Sunday with plenty of blue sky.
I am going to do something I thought I would never do but had many many requests from the partisipants that have seen my photos in the past have asked that I post my own photo thread. SO here it is.
If you have photos of your own please feel free to post them here as well as I saw numerous cameras at the event so join in on the sharing.
For now I am going to post just 2 teasers as I have just over 900 photos to look through and choose and edit before I post them. I should be done by Tuesday night as I have the next 2 days off.
So in the total spirit on this years NEAT Fair here are my 2 teasers.
The event was so fun packed some participants were wiped out before it was all over. Even canine companions were having a blast. Take a Look.
Till my next post.
Paul
Last edited by datazman; Sep 26, 2015 at 07:07 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2015, 06:15 AM
Kit Manufacturer
It is a very dog friendly event and it was great having them visit the booth as they passed by. Can't wait for the pictures, Paul. You always do such a great job and I didn't get to walk around nearly as much as I would have liked
Sep 21, 2015, 08:00 AM
Fenix !

What a sweetheart ..

( .. the smaller dog is owned by Dan @ Lazertoyz and she is appropriately named Fenix )
Last edited by Alan W; Sep 21, 2015 at 10:03 AM.
Sep 21, 2015, 05:12 PM
Closed Account
Fenix is a sweet doggie! She got along just fine with Josie and Lola!

CD
Sep 22, 2015, 12:06 AM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP

Just a shot one.

Hello all:

I thought I would post a small group of photos so you did not think I fell off my chair and could not get up.

I am about 50 percent done so reaching my goal of finishing by Tuesday night is looking good.

One of the unique R/C aircraft at this years NEAT Fair was a styro Airvan with a Space Shuttle Endeavor payload. A two pilot team was required as the Airvan would release the the shuttle at high altitude and release the shuttle to glide back to earth.

These are the best shots I captured on Friday.

Till my next post.

Paul
Sep 22, 2015, 05:07 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP

The Vapor Games

On Thursday night the Vapor Games were held in the JCSF tent.

I was in attendance for round 1 and 2 and I think it goes like this.

Round 1 is an obstetrical course of rings. The pilot has 2 minuets to conquer the course. Every time the pilot successfully passes through a ring points are awarded. Pilots have the option of taking off from an Aircraft Carrier made from a table for bonus points.

Round 2 the pilot must fly off of and land on the Aircraft Carrier while wearing a CO2 charged inflatable Life Preserver. Again 2 minutes is allocated to run the course. Points are achieved by successfully landing on the Carrier. The twist is if the pilot falls off the Carrier on a landing attempt the Life Preserver is inflated and the pilot must ware it for the remainder of their time.

Take a look.

Paul
Sep 22, 2015, 08:17 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP

Done but not done

Hello all:

I just finished editing all my photos but need to stop as my eyes can not tolerate any more computer screen.

I will finish all my uploads tomorrow night.

Ta Ta for now.

Paul
Sep 23, 2015, 10:04 AM
Cool beans!
Thanks Paul for the awesome pics from the Vapor Games!!!

Rob
Sep 23, 2015, 07:51 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP

The rest of the photos

Hello all:

I am going to upload all the rest of my photos that I took at NEAT in categories. I tried this a few years back with positive feedback.

The categories will be:
Flying Machines.
People.
Saterday Massive Warbird frenzy.
Awards.
My Pic of the photos I shot.
Final thoughts.

Enjoy.
Last edited by datazman; Sep 25, 2015 at 07:14 PM.
Sep 23, 2015, 08:01 PM
Just Plane Crazy
Thread OP

Natt Chomsky

Natt wanted to make sure I posted photos of him.

Here you are Natt.
Sep 23, 2015, 08:02 PM
Power Glide
Great pics as usual. How you capture those midair shots is just amazing....I know because my Avatar is one your pics of my F4F Wildcat.

Thanks Paul

Quick Reply