This thread is privately moderated by astr0lite, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 20, 2015, 02:47 PM
Trader Rating: 18
Thread OP
$125.00 USD
Seller Pays Shipping
Sold

-Final price drop- Complete OpenLRS package (including freebies!)

I moved over to DragonLink so all my OpenLRS kit is available These have been stored in a try/cool room in an anti-static bag with a desiccant pouch.

Qty 1 DTF UHF JR type transmitter module

Qty 3 DTF UHF minirx 8 channel receivers (2 have never been used, the other is slightly used but in 100% condition)

Qty 1 Flytron 1 watt transmitter with JR module adapter board. Note: The FTDI pins have been exposed by burning a hole in the plastic with a soldering iron. It looks icky but is 10x easier to use/reprogram now.

Qty 1 Flytron version 2 receiver

Freebie = Qty 2 OrangeRX OpenLRS receivers (these are free because the OrangeRX kit is junk IMHO). I would only recommend using these on ground vehicles or inexpensive models.

No antennas!
Last edited by astr0lite; Oct 06, 2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Dropping price so low I am almost paying someone to take this!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2015, 12:03 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Would you split?
Sep 21, 2015, 02:41 PM
Thread OP
Possibly....what did you have in mind? Also note: I was anticipating shipping to the 48 states as well.
Sep 21, 2015, 04:12 PM
Well I would buy the freebies and a DTF rx and possibly the DTF module unless it's the 100mw version?
If you don't want to ship intl though that's fine, but I can pay some shipping.

Maybe i'm lucky but i've used an orange rx on my long range wing for ages never had any problems
Sep 21, 2015, 08:26 PM
Thread OP
DTF TX module is the 1 watt version

Thanks but I think I will pass on splitting the items for now.

Cheers
Sep 21, 2015, 08:40 PM
Trader Rating: 38
Flying the Spyder
I'm new to LRS. What is it exactly that you have? is it for control and A/V equip? I have Taranis X9D Plus.
Sep 22, 2015, 06:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglescry24
I'm new to LRS. What is it exactly that you have? is it for control and A/V equip? I have Taranis X9D Plus.
This would let your taranis provide long range control to 6 different craft. Nothing A/V related
Oct 06, 2015, 05:07 PM
Thread OP
Dropped the price...almost free at this point
Oct 22, 2015, 10:44 AM
I'll take it all. PMed

Quick Reply