Did anybody bring a camera? - RC Groups
Sep 19, 2015, 01:06 PM
Discussion

Did anybody bring a camera?

Seriously. Where are the photos?
to remove ads between posts
Sep 19, 2015, 05:59 PM
Flutter-Bys are fun
There is very limited internet access there. In fact phones don't work well I am told.

The only place is a motel or some place that is away from the site. Their internet service is also very slow and limited.

So after the event, there will be images posted.

This has been the way it has been for years.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
Sep 19, 2015, 08:03 PM
3d Master in Training
just posted some
Sep 21, 2015, 07:20 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead
There is very limited internet access there. In fact phones don't work well I am told.

The only place is a motel or some place that is away from the site. Their internet service is also very slow and limited.

So after the event, there will be images posted.

This has been the way it has been for years.

Conehead
Orrin Eldred
There were a few times and spots where you could get one bar of data to attempt but things never upload before the little bubble of connectivity evaporates. Even the Wifi at the event center was really iffy this year. You can generally get some text messages in and out but Facebook or photos just don't happen. But the drought should begin to thaw the next day or so as people get home and get some sleep. Anything you have seen by now is just day trippers that are back to the real world early
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Sep 21, 2015, 04:04 PM
For some reason, Arnie went to Verizon over ATT this year for his cell booster, so a lot of us couldn't get any signal out. I went down to the store to get on the WiFi there for a couple of emails. BTW my pictures are here.
Sep 21, 2015, 05:19 PM
Terry Dunn
Nice pix sawatt...thanks for sharing.
Sep 21, 2015, 06:14 PM
Miss Micki and I got back home Monday afternoon, so give her a chance to get her piccies tweaked. I promise, she'll be uploading a whole slue on Tuesday!

CD
Sep 21, 2015, 07:17 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawatt
For some reason, Arnie went to Verizon over ATT this year for his cell booster, so a lot of us couldn't get any signal out. I went down to the store to get on the WiFi there for a couple of emails. BTW my pictures are here.
That's not Arnie's booster, it is one of the seasonal campers.
Sep 21, 2015, 08:49 PM
How high will it go?
I left my darn camera home. Just as well. I was busy from the time I arrived until the time I left. I wish I had more time to fly/relax, and talk to people. Was one of the best NEAT's thus far.
Latest blog entry: FAA registration