Sep 19, 2015, 12:10 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Uh Oh! THIS is What Happened When Ahmed’s ‘Clock Invention’ was Reverse Engineered…

http://toprightnews.com/uh-oh-this-i...se-engineered/
Quote:
For one last bit of confirmation, I located the pencil box Ahmed used for his project. During this video interview he again claims it was his “invention” and that he “made” the device – but the important thing at the moment, at 1:13, we see him showing the pencil box on his computer screen. Here it is on Amazon, where it’s clearly labeled as being 8.25 inches wide. Our eBay seller also conveniently took a photo of the clock next to a ruler to show it’s scale – about 8 inches wide. The dimensions all line up perfectly.

So there you have it folks, Ahmed Mohamad did not invent, nor build a clock. He took apart an existing clock, and transplanted the guts into a pencil box, and claimed it was his own creation. It all seems really fishy to me.

If we accept the story about “inventing” an alarm clock is made up, as I think I’ve made a pretty good case for, it’s fair to wonder what other parts of the story might be made up, not reported factually by the media, or at least, exaggerated.

Clyde
Sep 19, 2015, 12:12 AM
Sink stinks
Who cares how he made it? That sort of tinkering should be encouraged.
Sep 19, 2015, 12:16 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montag DP
Who cares how he made it? That sort of tinkering should be encouraged.
I take it you didn't read the article. It very well could've been some "suit bait" by bringing the clock in a small briefcase or pencil case to get "attention". Why else would he set the alarm while in class, especially after being told not to show it to others?

This smells like a setup.

Clyde
Sep 19, 2015, 12:20 AM
Sink stinks
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpoprofessor
I take it you didn't read the article. It very well could've been some "suit bait" by bringing the clock in a small briefcase or pencil case to get "attention". Why else would he set the alarm while in class, especially after being told not to show it to others?

Clyde
Probably because he is a young boy and likes attention, like many other young boys. It only seems fishy if you want to imagine that it does. Tell me, what is your theory about his intentions?
Sep 19, 2015, 12:23 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montag DP
Probably because he is a young boy and likes attention, like many other young boys. It only seems fishy if you want to imagine that it does. Tell me, what is your theory about his intentions?
I won't discount the fact that they've had some issues with "muslims" in that area. It's very possible his parents put him up to this shenanigan to file a suit and make some easy money.

Clyde
Sep 19, 2015, 12:29 AM
So Clyde, did you think he etched, drilled, and populated some boards? Of course not. He gutted something else and made something "new".
Sep 19, 2015, 12:33 AM
Does the article even have any proof that its the same clock. Isnt this reworking the detail to fit the purpose.

the only proof I see is that they took the dimensions....damn sherlock work right there.

Victiming blaming, the number one assault tool for the right wing
Last edited by Rotaryknight; Sep 19, 2015 at 01:39 AM.
Sep 19, 2015, 12:36 AM
The kid obviously needs to learn how to make a proper bomb clock

This is not a bomb clock...

Now this is a bomb clock..

http://www.amazon.com/Novelty-Defusa.../dp/B00C587QUM
Sep 19, 2015, 12:37 AM
Sink stinks
Quote:
I won't discount the fact that they've had some issues with "muslims" in that area. It's very possible his parents put him up to this shenanigan to file a suit and make some easy money.

Clyde
Let's get this straight. His parents decided that if their son brought a DIY alarm clock, which doesn't look like a bomb, into class, the teachers would assume it was a bomb, have him arrested, and then they could file a lawsuit based on how unreasonable it was for him to be arrested for that in the first place? If that's the case, the town deserves it for having such stupid law enforcement practices.

On the other hand, he may have built this clock and brought it in and disrupted class because that is normal behavior for a teenage boy.

The thing about conspiracy theories is that it's usually possible to frame the circumstances in a way that appears to be evidence ... but they are usually highly unlikely compared to other explanations.
Sep 19, 2015, 01:57 AM
Alarm Bells Softening!
The video

Ahmed Mohammed Clock is a FRAUD (3 min 53 sec)
Sep 19, 2015, 04:26 AM
Quote:

Clyde
Treehog, is that you?

If so, you missed mentioning FEMA EXTERMINATION CAMPS...
Sep 19, 2015, 06:02 AM
turn, turn, turn.
It's totally possible that it was a setup.
Sep 19, 2015, 06:27 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
So Clyde, did you think he etched, drilled, and populated some boards? Of course not. He gutted something else and made something "new".
It's nothing new. It's the exact same clock in another receptacle.
Sep 19, 2015, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadstick 8409
It appears he made nothing new. He simply changed the housing it was it and used the same old clock.

This is what it takes to get invited to the whitehouse? What an embarrassment.
Sep 19, 2015, 06:45 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Serious embarrassment.

Quick Reply