Sep 18, 2015, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
All the F-14 needs as a finishing touch is one of the pilots giving a one finger salute...
Like this??
to remove ads between posts
Sep 18, 2015, 04:23 PM
Haha.. Already have that one just for the occasion.. .. Would like a scale one of Maverick & Goose... Maybe get Tom Cruise to autograph my steed.. Where's that hot Kelly McGillis.. Now with Jester's 90mm A-4 we have a winner..right Tony ??
Sep 18, 2015, 04:27 PM
https://youtube.com/RC4ever
Surely, you NEED to fly this jet in combination with THIS T-shirt...

Sep 18, 2015, 04:28 PM
Humans - Evo or Devo?
A beautiful looking model based on the most spectacular full size aircraft I have ever seen fly (I have loved the F14 since a wee lad, always seemed like a surrealistic space ship to me. Imagine how awed I was to see one cruising the skies two years in a row at FL Air and Sea show)

Man how I wish I had the cash for one of these.
Look forward to seeing the videos, I am sure you will sell stacks of them!
Sep 18, 2015, 04:30 PM
Sigh.. you guys are gonna are making my pocketbook much thinner
Sep 18, 2015, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
Haha.. Already have that one just for the occasion.. .. Would like a scale one of Maverick & Goose... Maybe get Tom Cruise to autograph my steed.. Where's that hot Kelly McGillis.. Now with Jester's 90mm A-4 we have a winner..right Tony ??
Kelly may have aged a bit....we might need a new 'female interest' for our new Topgun movie! At least the jets keep their curves...

More space in my budget and hangar is going to be needed!
Sep 18, 2015, 04:31 PM
Kicking Tires
Thread OP
It's 100% EPO.

EPS was looked at for internal structure during the early development phases, but we really needed the tensile and flexural strength of EPO which the drier EPS doesn't offer. Using both foams in the same model proved a bit more hassle than it was worth, so we simplified on EPO.
Sep 18, 2015, 04:32 PM
Kicking Tires
Thread OP
P.S. I *need* that shirt. Someone send one to me.
Sep 18, 2015, 04:33 PM
Foam abuser!
Motion should include one with every order.

Pat
Sep 18, 2015, 04:35 PM
SJ
SJ
suitable occasion

Top Gun Highway to the Dangerzone (3 min 31 sec)
Sep 18, 2015, 04:38 PM
Sure hope this F-14 and the F-15 will have afterburners...definitely looks like there's space in the F-14's pipes....any insight Alpha?
Sep 18, 2015, 04:38 PM
Looks like there will be a lot of reruns of Top Gun this evening .. Haha.. I know I am while waiting for Alpha's video...
Sep 18, 2015, 04:39 PM

who's going to do it?

Sep 18, 2015, 04:45 PM
Great vid thanks SJ... That'll help some guys to pull the trigger .. So to speak..
Sep 18, 2015, 04:46 PM
EB-66C Team Member
I've been flying that formation with friends for the past year in preparation for the Tomcat....I fly inverted......greetings!

Quick Reply