Thread Tools
Sep 16, 2015, 09:20 AM
Registered User
AlanFlorida's Avatar
Thread OP
Discussion

FPV at HHAEFI- YES... Thank you Ready Made RC!


Oh yeah! There will again be FPV flying at HHAEFI. Beautiful terrain and an amazing facility provide a perfect location for FPV flight!

Special thanks to Mark of Pecan Patch fame for help with his frequency control supercomputer (well it is a board) which works so great. Thank you!

Also, a big thank you to Ready Made RC who has loaded up the raffle with all kinds of cool items! Thank you!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 17, 2015, 09:27 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
powerlines's Avatar
Nice..
Sep 18, 2015, 03:50 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
RMRC is the best!

I sure wish I could bring my Turd-Dog Nitro FPV plane....
Sep 20, 2015, 10:27 AM
End of an Era.....
Tha Hodgehound's Avatar
Do the FPV Vapors use the same freqs as all you guys? Will we need to coordinate with yall? Oh just remembered, gotta find a prop or two first. Broke ours in the yard.......
Sep 28, 2015, 09:46 AM
Pilot not Drone Operator
hallstudio's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecanpatch
RMRC is the best!

I sure wish I could bring my Turd-Dog Nitro FPV plane....
there is wednesday before and sunday after. fly Gas baby.
Sep 28, 2015, 09:56 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallstudio
there is wednesday before and sunday after. fly Gas baby.
Naw........ I just don't get the hate.
not even 1% of people would fly nitro........
or there could be a gasser hour each day (for nostalgia) ......... just saying.
Sep 28, 2015, 10:08 AM
Pilot not Drone Operator
hallstudio's Avatar
i would be fine with that as long as the hour was not at 3AM.
Sep 28, 2015, 10:22 AM
Pilot not Drone Operator
hallstudio's Avatar
have a friend in NC that built a kadet sen with real gas 40 sized motor. flew on pixhawk around the field for 6.5 hours and 216 miles. he had 2 hours of fuel left but had to land due to thunderstorms.
Sep 28, 2015, 10:26 AM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallstudio
have a friend in NC that built a kadet sen with real gas 40 sized motor. flew on pixhawk around the field for 6.5 hours and 216 miles. he had 2 hours of fuel left but had to land due to thunderstorms.
That's what I'm talking about.....
Sep 30, 2015, 04:21 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Vapor Trails's Avatar
Would love to see a sort of fly what you brung kinda event without classifications nor restrictions.
Sep 30, 2015, 04:39 PM
Home of "Golf Cart Flying"
pecanpatch's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaventFlownSince2014
Would love to see a sort of fly what you brung kinda event without classifications nor restrictions.
That would be the Pop Curtis Memorial Fly-In
Oct 01, 2015, 03:36 PM
DFC~ We Do Flyin' Right
Vapor Trails's Avatar
We need to round up the Patchers and go down, what time of year is that?
Oct 01, 2015, 03:40 PM
End of an Era.....
Tha Hodgehound's Avatar
Spring, usually April I think
Oct 07, 2015, 08:47 PM
Outlaw
gatorb8's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pecanpatch
or there could be a gasser hour each day (for nostalgia) ......... just saying.
that would be a couple hours after the chilly cookoff......


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools