Apr 06, 2016, 06:33 PM
or GPS, F, J, K, or even TD
Thread OP
First post edited to include registration page link..... sorry for long lag time.

OK guys some auction items have been added to the Auction page at ILHGF.com. Horizon stepped up yet again and sent us a Black Edition DX9 and 2 6 channel 6260 Rx's along with some great flying toys.

Also, Jarda and Rolland are each donating one of their awesome DLG's. Look for those specifics on the auction page soon.

As usual, we will be having some of Phils amazing BBQ in San Marcos on Thursday night at 6:30. Please join us and maybe give a little shout out here so we have an idea who to be on the lookout for. We'll be doing Mexican Food Friday night at the field and Giant New York Pizza on Saturday at the field.

We plan to have some dedicated ez-ups available for those that have traveled from the far reaches, but if you locals happen to have room under your shade or if you have a second shade tent, please PM me so I can have a count on how many others we will need to scroung up.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 12, 2016, 10:19 PM
M Seid
Gentleman Flyers of the World-

You have registered for the 23rd International Handlaunch Glider Festival, and I am your humble CD, and Executive in Charge of Shirt Size (ECSS).

I know you have been dieting, running, and generally keeping your blood alcohol level below (or just under) 2, but for some reason, 5 of you dont know your shirt size.

This is NOT problematic for me, but in fairness, I thought I would let you know that it will be my choice (upon visual inspection) whether to issue you a womens XS, or an elephants XXXL. If you leave it up to me, I would greatly appreciate that! However, if you want to take control of your life, and indicate your apparent size (how you see yourself in the mirror is not how you appear in real life - you are all better looking than you think), that is your choice to make. I am not going to call you out by name, so take a moment and revisit your confirmation email and let me know by PM what your shirt size is. These will be the most wearable (not lime green.....) shirts you get from attending a contest in a very, very long time. Ill publish the hat design next week. Lets just say that if you happen to be wearing one, and pull over at a rest stop, the lady truckers will take you to town "Something about Mary" style.
Apr 12, 2016, 10:58 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Wow. Did they have a sale going on Tequila, Mike?
You are quite eloquent today.
Apr 13, 2016, 12:07 AM
M Seid
Quote:
Originally Posted by olgol
Wow. Did they have a sale going on Tequila, Mike?
You are quite eloquent today.
Just your average Tuesday in San Dee ahh go, bro.
Apr 13, 2016, 06:30 AM
Mike...what about the 2016 International Douche Shirt?!?!

Count me in and tell
me your price
Apr 13, 2016, 06:58 AM
Kyle Clayton
My shirt size is medium husky.

Bring me back a T-shirt (0 min 29 sec)
Latest blog entry: Helios and XXLite DLG
Apr 13, 2016, 08:17 PM
M Seid
2 responsible adults PM'd me. Thank you.
Apr 14, 2016, 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Seid
... or an elephants XXXL.
Hey now.
Not flying the contest, but that doesn't mean I can't make a brief trip down there.

Tom
Apr 15, 2016, 04:02 PM
Mario S. de Lucca
...."Here we go again DLG enthuisiasts. The Torrey Pines Gulls is getting set up to host the 23rd annual IHLGF and it heavily attended by a few international heavy hitters. I have confirmation from 6 pilots from Brazil (World Champs team pilots Mario and Bruno are returning to Poway), and for sure one, but maybe 2 from Germany including Rolland Somer Jr.!"....

We will have the "Brasilian Storm" there.... not only in Surf.... DLG too !!!!... hehehehehe
Apr 15, 2016, 09:31 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Mario!!!
it will be great to see you again and fly with you in a contest.
Apr 18, 2016, 07:15 PM
the icbm of pilots
flight booked can't wait
Apr 18, 2016, 10:37 PM
M Seid
Less than one month out and I am pumped to have the f3k community descend on San Diego. If you are planning on being in town Thursday night, please post up and let me know.
Apr 19, 2016, 06:52 AM
I'm not as bad as they say.
Mickey, Oleg, Nathan and Eric will be in thursday eve. I'm in early enough for a dinner plan.
Latest blog entry: AIrcraft I've built.
Apr 19, 2016, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M Seid
Less than one month out and I am pumped to have the f3k community descend on San Diego. If you are planning on being in town Thursday night, please post up and let me know.
The "Brazilian Storm" will arrive in LAX Thursday morning
Apr 19, 2016, 06:38 PM
BVM & JR/DFA Rep
Work is giving me a hard time about leaving. Not sure what my plans are now. At worst, I should be down Friday, but may have to leave early Sunday morning.. We'll see how it goes.

Quick Reply