Sep 13, 2015, 02:34 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

DX8 Flaps-Monitor info

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere but here 's issues mit my DX8 or at least my failure to understand it.
Programming Acro, 4 servo wing, put flaps on F mode sw to get 2 programmable settings and slowed them down also. Do I have a problem here cause when I view the Monitor page I only see Flap channel moving.
Shouldn't I see a 2nd channel moving for a 4 servo wing? It does show l/r ail servo movement but not a 2nd servo for flaps.
Also, I haven't seen it in the manual but is there a way to return the TX to completely out of box status, wipe it clean or maybe individually wipe an occupied "model" clean and return it to ACRO? I'm the guy who's still look'n for the 'any' key so any and all assistance is great!
Thanks Gent s From US Pacific NW
to remove ads between posts
Sep 13, 2015, 02:41 PM
If you want to erase a single model, go to System menu and select Model Reset. If you do that once in each of 30 models, then you'll have a factory-fresh model list.

If you don't see a second channel moving, probably you have the wrong Wing Type selected. Make sure it says 2 Ail/2 Flap. Then the Monitor screen will show you where the two flaps are (LFL and RFL).

Andy
Sep 13, 2015, 03:43 PM
Thread OP

As Usual..You Are correct Sir

Yep I coulda swore I had 4 servo wing but sure enuf I went back an VIOLA!!
2 ail-1 flp damn. Changed it and Bam! 2 servos on flp monitor.
That's gonna look so cool with the slow/realistic moving flaps mixed with
some ele.
Now..where's that 'any' key hmmmm.

Quick Reply