This thread is privately moderated by Danimal76, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Sep 12, 2015, 12:51 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Suspended Account
Thread OP
$900.00 USD
Will not ship
For Sale

Brand New Immersion RC Vortex Racing Quadcopter Setup 65mph

Brand New Immersion RC Vortex Racing Quadcopter Setup 65mph

local sale please in the Tulsa Oklahoma area

Up for sale is a complete brand new race version ImmersionRC Vortex setup minus FPV goggles, you can fly it line of sight now or get goggles and fly FPV.

The Helicopter has been updated with the latest firmware and has been setup by the nice people at Urban RC in Jenks and test flown for just 10 seconds, I have a video of it....it flew perfect.....I have a DJI Inspire 1 and bought all of this and had it setup thinking I would get into flying and racing these and I still will if I find a pair of goggles that I like cheap so if you have some goggles for sale please let me know.

Everything here is new and mint and you can turn it on and fly the minute you buy it no need to go through all the hassle of installing a RX, setting up the controller, updating the firmware, going through the setup wizard and all that stuff etc etc.

Spare props are included with a set of carbon fiber props as well and 3 batteries and a DX7 and tiny Spektrum Satellite Remote Receiver, and some fuel line that slides on to the transmitter to mark any switches on the Transmitter you want to, I have marked the one switch that operates the 3 flight modes , totally removable but I think it looks neat 4 cool looking spare propeller nuts.... everything is new.

I am located in Claremore but go to Tulsa and Owasso and Broken Arrow from time to time.

Here is a list of what all this stuff costs:

The quads $450
The Transmitter $300
Receiver $35
Batteries $75
Special Cable for RX to Helicopter $25
Carbon and spare props $25
Fuel line was $1
Spare blue prop nuts were $8

That comes to $919 total or $1010 with tax

I got a slight discount on some of the items and I will sell the setup for $900 cash or if you have goggles and want to sell them let me know I am also looking for a runcam camera.

Here is a video of one of these in Action:

ImmersionRC Vortex FPV Mini Quad - Part 3: Park Laps (3 min 26 sec)

Here is a link to the video of the test flight.

ImmersionRC Vortex flight test...For Sale (0 min 14 sec)

Dji Phantom 1 2 3 Professional one advanced vision standard helicopter remote control rc r.c. r/c quadcopter quad copter race racing hobby gopro 250 280 300 250mm 280mm 300mm
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2015, 05:19 PM
Trader Rating: 20
How did you get this setup up to 65 mph?
Sep 13, 2015, 10:03 PM
Trader Rating: 3
On those economic 3s batteries....

Quick Reply