7th Annual Jet Rally in The Valley. Lodi, CA 11/6,7 & 8/2015 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 09, 2015, 01:42 PM
Fly-In

7th Annual Jet Rally in The Valley. Lodi, CA 11/6,7 & 8/2015

Jet Rally in the Valley
This event is Friday, Saturday and Sunday with Saturday the best day for spectators. See Radio Control jets and electric ducted fans race through the sky.
Discussion of how they fly under radio control at 11:00 on Saturday. Sponsored by Delta Valley Modelers & Delta Flying Club
WHAT: 7th Annual Jet Rally in the Valley
When: November 6, 7 and 8, 2015;
9:00 AM to sunset Friday & Saturday. Till Noon on Sunday
Where: Kingdon Air Park, 12145 DeVries Road, Lodi
COST: Free to Spectators, $45.00 to AMA registered pilots
Registration Includes: 3 days of flying, Steak dinner on Saturday night, event shirt, pilot's raffle
INFO: (209) 464-5313

This is open to true turban powered fans as well as electric ducted fans. It is NOT open to propeller powered planes even if the model is a jet in real life. Pilots will be flying off the runway at Kingdon Air Park a privately owned airport. RVs will be able to set up and stay throughout the event but there are no connections. More news will be posted closer to the event. A pilot only raffle is scheduled at this time.
Last edited by Michael Heer; Sep 11, 2015 at 01:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2015, 11:38 AM
The poster for the event can be seen at the Delta Valley Modeler's Website.
Do you feel the need for speed?
http://www.deltamodelers.org/

DIRECTIONS TO: KINGDON AIR PARK

On I-5 in North Stockton take the Eight Mile Road exit and go East.
The first traffic light is Thorton Road. Turn left onto Thorton Road.
Thorton road initially goes straight North. When it starts to make a sweeping turn to the North West there is a right turn lane for DeVries Road.
Take Devries Road, it only goes north. Look for Kingdon Air Park on your left.
Drive down the taxi way on the far left to the center of the field and you are there.
Last edited by Michael Heer; Sep 10, 2015 at 11:45 AM.
Sep 18, 2015, 10:53 PM
P. Garca
I am looking forward to the event every year.
Oct 07, 2015, 06:09 AM
The jet rally is less than a month away.
Oct 09, 2015, 05:34 PM
If works allows I'll be there! Great event.
Oct 23, 2015, 01:42 PM
The event is only two weeks away and the long range weather forecast is still for good weather. I will update when we are a week out. Today is spectacular for flying and I hope the same is true in two weeks. Mike H
Oct 28, 2015, 07:23 PM
The weather forecast for the event is still excellent! Steaks have been ordered for the Saturday night dinner and plans go forward for this event. I will update next week with the seven day forecast. I can almost smell the jet fuel and see the giant LiPos being charged.
Oct 30, 2015, 04:50 PM
CAS
CAS

Delta Valley Modelers Jet Rally

Our annual Jet Rally at Kingdon Airport starts Friday Nov. 6, thru Sunday Nov. 8, 2015. The weather outlook looks great in the high 70s. Entry fee includes a Saturday night steak dinner with all the fixings cooked by our famous Italian Chef Chuck Galletta. The dinner will be held at Kingdon Airpark in the hanger. All jet turbines, prop turbines, and electrics are welcome. This is shaping up to be a great event, with many jet pilots from the Crows landing and Buttomwillow events said to be attending.
Nov 02, 2015, 10:31 AM
the long awaited rain came yesterday and today but we have sunshine starting tomorrow and through the event. Mother nature just washed off the runway. Temps are now predicted to be in the low 70's so weather wise the forecast is excellent. Bar-B-Que lunch available on Friday and Saturday and the pilots steak dinner on Saturday night. Everything is shaping up for this to be a great event.
Nov 02, 2015, 01:56 PM
CAS
CAS

Jet Rally

Delta Valley Modelers will have their large tent setup for this weekends
Jet Rally. There are also plenty of bleachers for spectators. Free parking for R.V.ís, trailers and cars. For more information go to http://www.deltamodelers.org/
Nov 02, 2015, 07:22 PM
Hoping for some really good weather during the Jet Rally. Had a good turn out last year, hoping for even better one this year. Come on jet pilots, should be a great weekend.
Nov 03, 2015, 02:22 AM
FlyRCJets
Looking forward to the event.
Nov 03, 2015, 03:18 PM
FlyRCJets
Will there be electrical power at the site?
Nov 03, 2015, 03:56 PM
It's a blast every year and the weather for this weekend is looking great!
Nov 03, 2015, 05:03 PM
Some individuals may have generators at the site but the sponsor won't have power available to pilots or the public in general. Might be able to set up a charger at the hangars at the south end of the field. I recommend making friends with someone with power if you are in need. Mike H