Sep 07, 2015, 11:50 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Foxeer 1080p/60fps HD camera for FPV racing

The FOXEER action camera is tiny and light at only 49g. It's equipped with an Ambarella A7LS processor and 16MP Sony Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor. Using 7G optical glass lens of 166ultra-wide angle, it also has wide, normal, narrow options for selection. 1080P 60 frames per second recording allows you to capture every moment perfectly. You can capture 16MP still photos or Time Lapse photos at set intervals from 3 to 60 seconds. Featuring exclusive R&D UAV wireless control capturing technology, you can wirelessly activate the photo/video functions by UAV remote controller (RC handset).
http://www.surveilzone.com/Foxeer-Le...ee-Lens-g-1435
to remove ads between posts
Sep 07, 2015, 02:10 PM
10g heavier than the mbius ... very interesting ....
Sound the end of the mbius .... I guess a mobius2 will come soon too
Sep 07, 2015, 07:52 PM
Thread OP
FOXEER TEST 1 (2 min 53 sec)
Sep 07, 2015, 08:50 PM
is this one better them Mobius V3 ?
what cable to use to hook up the vtx for live stream?
Sep 07, 2015, 10:18 PM
the video looks okay. Is it in 1080p 30fps ?
Sep 08, 2015, 12:14 AM
Team Crash
Looking forward to the day we can get an HD camera that can be used for FPV, recording and be small and lightweight.
Sep 08, 2015, 04:18 AM
How about the AVout latency ?
Sep 09, 2015, 01:31 PM
A bit pricey, is not it?
Sep 09, 2015, 01:52 PM
I don't see a manual on the web site, there's no mention of fpv capabilities and no description of how the wireless activation works. I'll probably wait...
Sep 10, 2015, 07:55 AM

Foxeer "Legend" 1 HD manual

Here you go, I asked Surveilzone and they sent it right away.

The manual doesn't list inclusions, but the foxeer.com website does say it comes with a composite AV cable, so I guess you can hook it up to a VTx like a mobius.
Sep 10, 2015, 01:20 PM
woaa great cam
it s exactly same hardware than xiaomi yi cam
so it should be very good
Sep 16, 2015, 07:10 AM

Foxeer Legend 1 Review

Foxeer Legend 1 - ArchiCopters Reviews (4 min 45 sec)

Foxeer Legend 1 Prueba y Conclusiones [#2] - ArchiCopters Reviews (4 min 51 sec)

Foxeer Legend 1 RC Connection [#3] - ArchiCopters Tutorials (1 min 47 sec)

This is the transcription, with google translator... soon I will correct it.
Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/l5pKaI

Here they sell: http://www.surveilzone.com/Foxeer-Le...ee-Lens-g-1435

Here you have the new Foxeer Legend 1 capable of recording in 1080p at 60 fps among other interesting features.
Well, I have decided to do the review for several reasons. Let's see what comes in the box while I told you.
The first thing we find are the instructions, they are quite comprehensive. Following is the camera, which we ar going to see in detail, and under the cables. On the one hand the USB to connect to computer, and secondly another USB cable with several wires: Video output, an input of 5 V and the newest, a signal input to connect to the receiver and to control the camera.

We need to have a microSD class 10, holds up to 64 GB, I'm using this 16 GB, very cheap, but works and you can buy in Europe also. I leave the link here: http://goo.gl/sBcDi5 on the same site there are interesting options.

It is a camera with a handy form factor, type the Mobius, and weighs only 50 g! It has HDMI output for high definition AV output and USB. But the most interesting thing is inside, it brings a ambarella processor as the one of the XiaomiYi or GoPro.
Operation is simple. A button to turn it also changes modes, and another to start and stop recording.
The software on the computer let you configure a lot. Wide is the default mode. We also have Normal and finally Narrow. In the latter shows that you can get better focusing. Here you see the three overlapping and here with the white balance to cloudy mode. In low light indoor record pretty well as it has an aperture of F2.5. Soon I'll upload videos flying with it.

In the next video I am going to explain how to set the camera to connect to the receiver and thus flying start or stop recording or taking photos. It is one of the most interesting features on this camera and very easy to do.

Pros:
+ Call to replace the mobius
+ Form Factor
+ Weight
+ Resolution
+ RC Control

Negatives:
-The Lens protrudes slightly
-for Now not corrects distortion automatically.
-The configuration program is very basic

Well, if you give me one like on teh video, it will be useful. You can also subscribe for not lose the news about it. Thank you very much and see you in next video.
Last edited by Joaq; Oct 01, 2015 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Ad more info
Sep 16, 2015, 12:21 PM
great
Sep 16, 2015, 12:40 PM
Eagerly awaiting that all-in-latency test...
Sep 16, 2015, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by levendis
eagerly awaiting that all-in-latency test...
+10000

Quick Reply