This thread is privately moderated by Castel101, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 28, 2015, 09:37 PM
Trader Rating: 57
Thread OP
$750.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

F-14, BNIB Composite Twin 90mm Tomcat, Oakdale Aircraft

Up for sale is a brand new in box, F-14 Tomcat kit from Oakdale Aircraft. This is a twin 90mm setup aircraft with beautiful fiberglass work, vacuum bag molded wings, elevators and vertical stabilizers, not foam core! It's 56" in length 58" wingspan, 1:13.5 scale. The wings swing of course and has elevon setup, rudders and the option to add wing spoilers like the real thing. Reason for sale is that I won't have the time to build it and got other projects in line.

This is the link to Oakdale's website on the F-14:
http://www.oakdaleaircraft.com/f14.htm

The thing about ordering from Oakdale is that it takes a very long time for you to receive the kit, they build it to order. I had to wait 6 months to receive mine after paying for it. I paid $sold for the kit + $sold shipping which is the flat fee Oakdale charges…

First person to offer $sold shipping/paypal takes it = $sold total shipped. The main advantage of buying the F-14 from me is that you get it in a couple of days instead of waiting half a year, get a small discount and you can also get the power system I got for it for a great price.

The box weighs 13.5 lbs and measures 50"x20"x8".

I am posting the twin fan setup I had planned for the F-14 as well. It's completely new, bought from ExtremeRC, dynamically balanced and ready to install. The fans are Wemotec Midi EVO 90mm with HET 650-58 1970kv motors, for 6S. The EVOs have the exact same performance on 6S than the JetFans with the lighter 650 HET motors and have a much lighter shroud for a very light setup, 364 grams each fan w/ motor and heatsink. At the time I paid over $sold for the set, the same setup dynamically balanced would be $sold + shipping from EffluxRC. If sold w/ the Oakdale kit above I would include them for $sold.

I also have two 100A HobbyWing Platinum ESCs. Great ESCs and the recommended setup from ExtremeRC, $sold new each. I'll include them both for $sold if bought with the kit and fans.

I'll be posting the power setup on its own as well soon. Obviously someone buying the entire package would have priority over the kit sale alone.

Any questions let me know!
Last edited by Castel101; Aug 31, 2015 at 11:02 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 30, 2015, 10:19 AM
Trader Rating: 27
Very interesting kit.

Sure is a builders kit. Tempting but have already to much kits to my to build list.

Hope the best.

Cheers

Juan
Aug 30, 2015, 09:47 PM
Trader Rating: 54
Dont forget the velcro straps
man...this kit is siiiiick!!!!
Aug 30, 2015, 10:02 PM
Trader Rating: 57
Thread OP
Thanks guys, it really is a cool kit
Aug 31, 2015, 11:03 AM