Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Aug 28, 2015, 12:34 PM
Kit Manufacturer
New Product

The RA Cores Warbirds Series Leadfeather P-51D

Announcing the release of the third model in our Flat Foamie Warbird Series, our interpretation of the Leadfeather P-51D Mustang developed in this thread and offered with Leadfeather's permission.

Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2015, 08:42 PM
Kit Manufacturer

Customer Pictures - Nick Michels

Nick Michels' P-51D that he painted up in the Red Tailed scheme. I think they look great and he thinks they fly awesome!
Jan 01, 2016, 03:55 PM
Indoor foamy flier
Do you have any video of it flying indoors? With a long winter still ahead of us it would be neat to have something like this.
Jan 01, 2016, 05:40 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCSS
Do you have any video of it flying indoors? With a long winter still ahead of us it would be neat to have something like this.
Yes, i have some footage of Alan "FastAlJr" Mostek flying his at the Watervliet Wind Warriors Christmas party on 12/20 indoors at the Watervliet dome. I just haven't edited it into a video yet. I got busy after doing the Mini Yak55 one. I should be able to get it done over the weekend and will post a link here. It flies quite well and has some 3D capabilities which Alan shows off better than me
Jan 01, 2016, 10:58 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCSS
Here you go!
P 51D Mustang at Watervliet Dome 12 20 2015 (7 min 40 sec)