Thread Tools
Aug 28, 2015, 04:01 AM
Registered User
HellHathNoFury's Avatar
Thanks T.. Hey Dennis you in ..
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 28, 2015, 04:03 AM
Humans - Evo or Devo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poochies
Ye that nose cone looks weird, angled down too much
Looks spot on to me:
http://modelingmadness.com/scott/mod/us/f15egg.htm

Model looks great overall though, very pretty. Great job!
Aug 28, 2015, 04:07 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
Thanks T.. Hey Dennis you in ..
Thanks for the picture as I suspected there is not of room for the pack and radio bits and bobs but looks manageable.

Yes I am still in the same place ha ha........
Aug 28, 2015, 04:11 AM
You are a "go" for reentry
Maxthrottle's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
Thanks T.. Hey Dennis you in ..
Was just about to post that..... where's the PCB? Did they drop that idea and go back to modules for lighting and sequencing???? Much nicer if they did.....
Aug 28, 2015, 04:13 AM
Registered User
HellHathNoFury's Avatar
Could be behind battery?? Going back to Y connectors works for me ... Less suspect soldering of boards... Lol
Aug 28, 2015, 04:14 AM
You are a "go" for reentry
Maxthrottle's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisp_sg
Thanks for the picture as I suspected there is not of room for the pack and radio bits and bobs but looks manageable.

Yes I am still in the same place ha ha........
Looks like there's room to even go 8S if you can push it further back.
Aug 28, 2015, 04:16 AM
Registered User
HellHathNoFury's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthrottle
Looks like there's room to even go 8S if you can push it further back.
Alpha said back in thread that CG was based on 2x4s4000 so 8s is a go..
Aug 28, 2015, 04:23 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
Alpha said back in thread that CG was based on 2x4s4000 so 8s is a go..
Going to be tight as it looks like the Yak style gear and light modules are each side of the 6S pack at the front. Curious as to the PCB floating around on the rear of the pack is that another dreaded PCB or even the BEC I wonder
Aug 28, 2015, 04:29 AM
You are a "go" for reentry
Maxthrottle's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisp_sg
Going to be tight as it looks like the Yak style gear and light modules are each side of the 6S pack at the front. Curious as to the PCB floating around on the rear of the pack is that another dreaded PCB or even the BEC I wonder
it says 8A UBEC right on it so ... not really a squeeze..... that's 6 cells with more than enough room for another cell on either side. But heavier batteries need to move back a touch... as for the light and sequence modules, they can be moved anywhere within reach...
Aug 28, 2015, 04:31 AM
Registered User
HellHathNoFury's Avatar
If battery board is flat should be a no issue with 2x4000mah since that is a 5000mah battery there so 4000mah can move back & forth a little... Only Alpha can confirm our queries.... Alpha???????
Aug 28, 2015, 04:32 AM
Registered User
Have you placed an order for one yet HHNF.?
Aug 28, 2015, 05:13 AM
Registered User
HellHathNoFury's Avatar
Looking at a kit so I can put my own electronics to eliminate ' gremlins '..
Aug 28, 2015, 05:15 AM
Registered User
HellHathNoFury's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxthrottle
Was just about to post that..... where's the PCB? Did they drop that idea and go back to modules for lighting and sequencing???? Much nicer if they did.....
I've been told on good authority that there is no PCB but a control box like on the Yak 130 ..
Aug 28, 2015, 05:22 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellHathNoFury
I've been told on good authority that there is no PCB but a control box like on the Yak 130 ..
Well that is good news for sure.....
Aug 28, 2015, 05:22 AM
Subsurface flying expert
FlyingGolem's Avatar
I'm afraid that if I don't unsubscribe from this thread that I will not be able to resist the temptation to pre-order. I'm so weak willed.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Freewing F-15C Eagle Super Scale 90mm EDF Jet - PNP New in Box RCflyerCT Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 6 Jan 19, 2017 12:53 PM
Sold Freewing F-15C Eagle Super Scale 90mm Unused w/ battery... Despotes Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 6 Sep 22, 2016 04:10 PM
Sold Freewing F-15C Eagle Super Scale 12-Blade 90mm EDF Jet in "Gulf Spirit" Scheme - PNP jimmy34256 Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 2 Nov 29, 2015 10:40 AM