This thread is privately moderated by Bajora, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 26, 2015, 09:50 PM
AA6JB
Thread OP
Gallery

Vintage (?) Walkera Helis

I added a few more helis to my ever-growing collection this past week. For some reason, I feel a special fondness for the Walkeras? They are pretty honest flyers and fairly easy to repair. My latest two are circa 2010-2011 but both are in great shape and fly nicely! A collective pitch 4F200 with a brushless power system upgrade and five bladed head joins my 4F200L scale heli. I also now have a fixed pitch 4F180, also upgraded to brushless.

Last edited by Bajora; Aug 27, 2015 at 01:05 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 27, 2015, 02:32 AM
Never let it down
Hi Bajora

Could you tell me where you've found the 5 blades head for your 4f200 ?
I'd like to install it (or a 3 blades head) on a scale Master cp
Many thanks
Aug 27, 2015, 01:33 PM
Moving Parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachapapa
Hi Bajora

Could you tell me where you've found the 5 blades head for your 4f200 ?
I'd like to install it (or a 3 blades head) on a scale Master cp
Many thanks
It has been a while since I did the 5 blade upgrade. I think I ordered these blade grips and head block and other miscellaneous items.

http://walkerahelicoptersupply.com/c...m-v450bd5-z-02

http://walkerahelicoptersupply.com/c...m-v450bd5-z-04

As you can see, it is quite an expensive upgrade. Back in the day, the owner could special order directly from Walkera and had to order the (3) additional blade grips and head block.
Aug 27, 2015, 01:41 PM
AA6JB
Thread OP
Thanks for checking in here Jack and answering the users question. I did not know if you wanted me to mention who I acquired these two specimens from or not ... but now the peoples know!

Thanks again!!
Latest blog entry: Updated FMS 1400mm J3 Cub
Aug 27, 2015, 01:45 PM
Moving Parts
No harm done!

The 4f200BD5 was one of my favorites so I can completely understand how a person could become attached to it!
Aug 27, 2015, 03:56 PM
Never let it down
Many thanks for your answer

Quick Reply