This thread is privately moderated by billpa, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 01, 2018, 11:43 PM
Hi all ,

Quick question... is the Vector compatible with BL-heli_s esc's with dshot or one shot. Just finished rebuilding my QAV500 with a naza mV2 FC... placed a new set of BL_Heli esc's jn the rebuild and found out on completion that Naza doesnt support it.....only SimonK. I know its 40-50 bucks for new ESC's but I'm so tired of DJI proprietary options and slow Tech upgrades.

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
May 09, 2018, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cswann821
Hi all ,

Quick question... is the Vector compatible with BL-heli_s esc's with dshot or one shot. Just finished rebuilding my QAV500 with a naza mV2 FC... placed a new set of BL_Heli esc's jn the rebuild and found out on completion that Naza doesnt support it.....only SimonK. I know its 40-50 bucks for new ESC's but I'm so tired of DJI proprietary options and slow Tech upgrades.

Thanks
The vector works great with my bl-heli ESCs on oneshot 125.

I am wondering if there is any way to get better low throttle/no throttle performance? Maybe something similar to air mode? With a little bit of tuning i have my 8 inch 1kg quad flying acro great, the only down side I am experiencing is the extremely sloppy performance at really low throttle settings, such as when diving down a cliff. Some small idle speed adjustments haven't made a big difference. Any setup advice? Future firmware updates maybe?
Today, 05:47 PM
question regarding " Soft mounting vector fc"

Does the vector fc mounting with double stick tape cause it to absorb vibrations?? It's been on a Tarot Sport 650 and crashed do to oscillations using both Tarot ZYX-M fc, and the Vector. I have replaced the speed controls, added a PDB instead of resoldering to the frames top plate which had me concerned.
In the past , I have mounted the fc using double loop velcro tape to a pc of hobby Plywood that covered the center frame opening. It was very solid and close to being located to CG.[ Vector and ZYX was mounted slightly forward, but will now be spot on}

Is there a way to soft mount the Vector fc or should I just stick to double stick tape or the velcro double loop ? I am at the Vector installation part of the rebuild. Thanks for any suggestions, I did a search on the subject and got small racing quad soft mount info, but couldn't find ET Vector soft mounting anywhere.

Quick Reply