May 15, 2017, 09:34 AM
I think it's an excellent Transmitter for beginners - provided they can use these receivers. For example, this TX won't work with the typical "Bind and FLY" planes out there that need a transmitter that does DSM.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2017, 10:18 AM
I'm man like flight as a bird
Yes very good Transmitter and nice price.

$50 FlySky FS-i6 2.3km range test - no mods! (21 min 36 sec)
May 15, 2017, 02:46 PM
which 10 ch update is the latest to download? i get confuse looking at ben b0jangles files.
May 15, 2017, 02:58 PM
Flyin' Finn in eternal spin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyst
Is that a good TX for beginners? I have a friend who is just starting in the RC world, I offered him the Taranis but he is looking for more budgeted TX, and the Flysky FS-i6X is quite cheap and now with extra 10% off

https://www.banggood.com/Flysky-FS-i...149761201303Y9
And there are options: If he flies fixed wing or traditional copter, then it makes sense to take it with 10ch FS-iA10B Receiver.

If he is for spiders with four propellers, there's exactly the same than FS-i6X with different name and lower price, iRangeX iRX-i6X. I have it and I flashed it with latest i-6X update from FlySky. Now even the screen says "FlySky" instead of "iRangeX".

Also, normal FS-i6 with this 10ch firmware works fine. It has several features, like timer, which do not exist in i-6X:s, but if he's beginner, I presume stock i-6X is the best choice.
May 15, 2017, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadfly51
you have to activate timer and set the throttle start point like 1200 or something similar
I have the timer mod version (not the one with the 'Extra' menu) and the timer starts no problem but I can't figure out how to stop and/or reset the timer.
May 16, 2017, 03:48 AM
hi mate in the newer version with the extra menu hold cancel to reset I guess may be the same
May 16, 2017, 04:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPilot
I have the timer mod version (not the one with the 'Extra' menu) and the timer starts no problem but I can't figure out how to stop and/or reset the timer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kylekok24
hi mate in the newer version with the extra menu hold cancel to reset I guess may be the same
It's long press of "OK", not "Cancel", which resets the values of Timer and others, at least in my version.
May 16, 2017, 07:43 AM
hi all, it is possible "unbind" the reciever? its a second radio needed or they are another way?
May 16, 2017, 09:02 AM
To unbind a receiver you need to bind it to another TX.
May 16, 2017, 11:28 AM
T_G
T_G
Assorted boats, planes & quads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere
.... this TX won't work with the typical "Bind and FLY" planes out there that need a transmitter that does DSM.
A large number of WLtoys and Eachine products are using Flysky AFHDS, which products use DSM?
May 16, 2017, 11:47 AM
Ronnie - Sheffield UK (G0NJD)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko FPV
hi all, it is possible "unbind" the reciever? its a second radio needed or they are another way?
Why would you want to unbind the rx?
May 16, 2017, 01:13 PM
Unbind doesn't make much sense to me. What are you really trying to do?
May 16, 2017, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbyrxb
which 10 ch update is the latest to download? i get confuse looking at ben b0jangles files.
According to my knowledge, it should be this one.
May 16, 2017, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallettron
Why would you want to unbind the rx?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volt_Ampere
Unbind doesn't make much sense to me. What are you really trying to do?
I want make a video "how to bind" in my yt channel, but my rx & tx are already binded
May 16, 2017, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_G
A large number of WLtoys and Eachine products are using Flysky AFHDS, which products use DSM?
In the end of this page is a good list of protocols. A7105 is FlySky's AFHDS. Of course, the list is not exhaustive, but gives a good view of available contraptions.

Quick Reply