For Sale: - Page 5 - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Sep 08, 2015, 02:49 PM
Registered User

12 Ft Telemaster


12 Ft Telemaster for sale -- Built from the kit.
Price drop (was $800) -- now $600 delivered to NEAT, or make an offer

Hyperion Z5045-18 motor -- KV149
Castle Creations HV85 esc
Castle Pro BEC
Voltwatch
SmartFly Power Expander Sport
3 -Futaba 3305 servos (2 elevator and 1 rudder)
2 - HS805BB servos (ailerons)
Runs on two 6S 5000 mah lipos -- cable connects them in series for 12S
Last edited by Arlen Harbaugh; Sep 11, 2015 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Price drop
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Sep 08, 2015, 04:08 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!

New Assembled 80" Sundowner


I have a new assembled Sundowner 80" , flown 3 times. It's too much for my club field. This plane needs a long approach/runway to land as she just wants to keep on flying. It is assembled with all new components for this build except for the batteries which have approximately 20 total cycles on them as I used them in a 1/4 scale cub that I use to own.

Components in build:

Hacker A60-7S V2 28 pole
Castle ICE HV 120 amp esc-10 cell setup
Hitec Digital Standard Servos
Redwing RC Yellow Power Board
Life Source rx battery
4-Polyquest 5050mah 35c 5 cell batteries

I'm asking $600.00 delivered to NEAT with a selection of props to go along
with the deal.
Thanks,
Gary

Price dropped to $600 due to me dropping the Canopy and cracking it, can be repaired but won't look pristine any more.
Last edited by lumpy649; Sep 08, 2015 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Added text
Sep 08, 2015, 04:22 PM
Oh boy, not again!!!
Well I just dropped the Canopy and cracked it so the Sundowner is no longer in new assembled condition, Price dropped to $600.00
Sep 09, 2015, 09:21 AM
Registered User
kremecheze's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kremecheze
Yellow aircraft stingray edf..eflite 120 retracts, full mg servos, custom fan made by knife liddle. 400$
so will be bringing this to the neat fair, the more i look at it the more i want to keep it lol
Sep 09, 2015, 09:22 AM
Registered User
kremecheze's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpy649
I have a new assembled Sundowner 80" , flown 3 times. It's too much for my club field. This plane needs a long approach/runway to land as she just wants to keep on flying. It is assembled with all new components for this build except for the batteries which have approximately 20 total cycles on them as I used them in a 1/4 scale cub that I use to own.

Components in build:

Hacker A60-7S V2 28 pole
Castle ICE HV 120 amp esc-10 cell setup
Hitec Digital Standard Servos
Redwing RC Yellow Power Board
Life Source rx battery
4-Polyquest 5050mah 35c 5 cell batteries

I'm asking $600.00 delivered to NEAT with a selection of props to go along
with the deal.
Thanks,
Gary

Price dropped to $600 due to me dropping the Canopy and cracking it, can be repaired but won't look pristine any more.

i will pass on the sundowner lumpy i was really looking for an airframe so i can go gas with it
Sep 09, 2015, 10:52 AM
Oh boy, not again!!!
Krmecheze I'd be willing to sell it minus the power system, cowl is uncut. Let me know
Sep 09, 2015, 04:02 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
BrownEyedFool's Avatar
Could bring a NIB Hobbico Twinstar or a H9 P-40 ARF, the 50 size, if anyone interested. Will bring if people are interested otherwise they stay.

Twinstar box is beat up but I believe it's complete. The P40 has only been opened to ogle.
Sep 10, 2015, 08:22 AM
Fast and getting faster!
I have a ca models genesis 2 meter pattern plane. It's got an axi motor, castle controller and futaba servos. $650 delievered to neat. It's been sitting for about 3.5 years and need to make room. I'm selling it as is. If there is interest I will get better pics.
Sep 10, 2015, 10:03 PM
Takeoff=Option Landing=Must
robusp's Avatar
Few of my used planes, hanging and collecting dust:

All are BNF with spectrum.
Pulsar E 3.2m FH,
Reichard, XL3200 FH plus spoilers,
Eflite, Carbon Z Scimitar w retracts,
Multiplex, Acromaster,
Multiplex, Dogfighter,
Wings Maker, Handyman,
Skywing, 44" SBach 342,
Hobby King, DH88,

Rob
Sep 11, 2015, 05:41 AM
Registered User
cgoffa's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robusp
Few of my used planes, hanging and collecting dust:

All are BNF with spectrum.
Pulsar E 3.2m FH,
Reichard, XL3200 FH plus spoilers,
Eflite, Carbon Z Scimitar w retracts,
Multiplex, Acromaster,
Multiplex, Dogfighter,
Wings Maker, Handyman,
Skywing, 44" SBach 342,
Hobby King, DH88,

Rob
how much for the dh 88?
Sep 11, 2015, 07:58 AM
Oh boy, not again!!!
Bringing to the NEAT to sell:

EFlite Carbon z Cub PNP, stock motor, Castle 75amp esc, Kavan Inflatable tires, Morgan Battery tray and NIB Floats- $250.00

Hangar 9 81" Sundowner, only 3 flights on airframe ,5- Hitec Digital MG servos, Redwing rc Yellow power board, repairable small crack in canopy, Uncut cowl - $400.00

10 cell power setup, Hacker A60 -7s 28pole V2, Castle ICE2 HV 120 esc ( 13 flights on motor and esc), 4- Polyquest 5s-5050mah, 35/70c batteries, @ 20 cycles or less on batteries, all in excellent shape- $350.00

Topmodel Albatros 3m Supersport glider, new, partially assembled, Hyperion motor, Waypoint esc,
prop and spinner.- $450.00

Flyzone Hedron with castle esc and bec and 2 sets of Polyquest 4s batteries- $100.00

EFlite FJ-2 Fury, 5 flights on it, looks like brand new- $225.00

Motion RC crashed Stinger 90, needs fuse, spare NIP front landing gear, Admiral 6s 5000mah battery- $125.00

I'll be on the flight line by Monday afternoon, look for the blue Chevy pickup with a silver Leer cap and Haulmark trailer
Thanks,
lumpy
Last edited by lumpy649; Sep 11, 2015 at 09:26 AM. Reason: added text
Sep 11, 2015, 08:09 AM
3D flier - more or less!
Frank-STNY's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by robusp
Few of my used planes, hanging and collecting dust:

All are BNF with spectrum.
Pulsar E 3.2m FH,
Reichard, XL3200 FH plus spoilers,
Eflite, Carbon Z Scimitar w retracts,
Multiplex, Acromaster,
Multiplex, Dogfighter,
Wings Maker, Handyman,
Skywing, 44" SBach 342,
Hobby King, DH88,

Rob
Hi Rob,

Is it possible to add your asking prices, a few of these are VERY interesting!

Thanks!
Sep 11, 2015, 08:38 AM
Takeoff=Option Landing=Must
robusp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank-STNY
Hi Rob,

Is it possible to add your asking prices, a few of these are VERY interesting!

Thanks!
Pulsar 3.2m- $1100
XL3200- $800
Scimitar- $250
DH-88 Comet- $ 125
Acromaster- $100
Handyman- $100
S-Bach 342- $100
Dogfighter- $75

Turnigy 9X with 6 Rx- $125 (BNB)
Turnigy 9XR with spektrum module- $125
Neu 1509 p29 6.7:1 $175
Neu 1509 p29 6.7:1 $150 (older)
Sep 11, 2015, 08:40 AM
JUNK RADIO
Flazo's Avatar
Beast 60e ready to fly less receiver.
$675.00
Sep 11, 2015, 09:29 AM
Oh boy, not again!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazo
Beast 60e ready to fly less receiver.
$675.00
Flazo, what equipment do you have installed?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale Rare plane called "Not for sale" is for sale. Alotoffoamies Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 15 May 10, 2017 04:29 AM
Discussion XiaoMi Yi action cam is up for sale on a snap sale for today Yotasteak569 Banggood.com 9 Apr 07, 2016 07:20 AM
Help! Some stuff for sale, moving sale! Thanks KevinSharbonda Free Flight 0 Mar 11, 2016 11:44 AM
Sold LOT Sale. ***Still For Sale*** HyperHelis Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Dec 29, 2015 10:42 AM
For Sale Blackout Minihquad for sale with 7" fpv monitor for sale Leftyatm Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Nov 28, 2015 04:48 AM