For Sale: - RC Groups
Aug 22, 2015, 11:36 PM
Alert

For Sale:

Turnigy: X9Rpro

New : I opened it to install lipo battery and Taranis telemetry module .150.00

Radio comes with recommended turnigy lipo battery and Taranis Plus telemetry module and also a Orange box module with orange box 410rx (which is PPM ready ) so you can plug n play a quad copter ,so basically you get two radios in one .it was a gift for my girlfriend but she has no interest in flying with me .

Great planes: Siren (clipped wing) excellent condition (flown 2x )150.00

I clipped the wings to make it a 60 inch warm liner . so that it can fit in my truck . carbon rod in wings ( 100x) stronger than the factory recommended wooden dowls ,metal gears servos , sk3 glider drive (MKS clone motor)1100kv motor (800watts @60 amps) reinforced motor mount , reinforced battery tray area , runs on a 4s 2200 ,flies like its on rails in my opinion flies better than a stocker

Lynxmotion: Vtail (tricopter conversion) scale of 1-10 I give it an 8.5 150.00 or best offer
I converted the quad into a tricoper after I failed to make it fly .( read) I crashed it breaking the tail section . so I decided to make it a tricopter .
comes with an emax 4 into one 25amp esc, 3 power up 1300 kv motors ,two metal gear servos (one is spare ). KK2 board. . its a unique multicopter ,the copter is built, but no electronics are installed . to busy so I wont be getting around to building it , so it must go.

Multiplex:Funjet EDF conversion excellent condition 150.00

I converted a funjet into a 64mm edf jet I made it for a club 64mm edf speed challenge , the challenge never took place, so its been in my closet for around two years . EDF are not my thing
installed is a RC lander 10blade edf matched with a eflite BL 15 (3200kv motor ) from a Habu , a 100amp dlux esc ,12g metal gear servos , this thing got some serous power. I have to watt meter it again but I belive it has around 1000 watts everything is new , never flown cost me over 200,00 to build . it unique and sure to draw a crowd

HJ: spider quadcopter 15.00 new still in the bag

Custom made : 250 vtail folding race quad frame . 30.00 (new never got around to installing anything on it .

it was custom made by a member here on Rcgroups with a 3D printer , unique :
to remove ads between posts
Aug 23, 2015, 05:14 PM
Four scratch-builts, plus one ARF (it was a gift, honest!).

Sassy
Miss Bikini
Piper Tri-Pacer
Fairey Flycatcher

All have motors and ESCs are 'bind and fly' ready EXCEPT the Flycatcher -- that needs only a receiver (but it DOES include a UBEC for the four servos).

All are great shape -- we recently moved to a home half the size of our old one and need to downsize the fleet!

The ARF is a The World Models T-34 (blue version). The box was opened, but nothing was built everything seems to be there.

CD
Aug 23, 2015, 05:19 PM
Any pics Bill? I'm always interested in your stuff.

Rob
Aug 23, 2015, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Any pics Bill? I'm always interested in your stuff.

Rob
FYI I'm particularly interested in the Fairey Flycatcher...

Rob
Aug 23, 2015, 07:34 PM

bikini ?

Is the bikini . The low wing monoplane similar to a tiger kitten? what's the span and do you have any pictures? Thanks Chris

QUOTE=Captain Dunsel;32500811]Four scratch-builts, plus one ARF (it was a gift

assy
Miss Bikini
Piper Tri-Pacer
Fairey Flycatcher

All have motors and ESCs are 'bind and fly' ready EXCEPT the Flycatcher -- that needs only a receiver (but it DOES include a UBEC for the four servos).

All are great shape -- we recently moved to a home half the size of our old one and need to downsize the fleet!

The ARF is a The World Models T-34 (blue version). The box was opened, but nothing was built everything seems to be there.

CD[/QUOTE]
Aug 23, 2015, 09:42 PM
Here are some specs on the scratch-builts:

Fairey Flycatcher: 360 sq. inches, about 31" span. Weight is 17 oz. with a 1000 Mah lipo. This plane is a real delight in light winds. Nice tight loops and decent rolls (but never try more than three in a row -- there's so much drag any fourth roll WILL wind up going straight down). Covered with painted Doculam. 4 HS-55 servos, Skatty motor, ESC, and UBEC.

Miss Bikini: Another 360 sq. inch, 16/17 oz. model with a Turnigy 450 motor. Climbs straight up at full throttle, then does a nice old-timer-ish glide. Covering is Litespan. Radio is 6 channel Orange receiver with two FMA servos.

Sassy: 252 sq. inch, 16 oz., includes Skatty motor, Orange receiver, and three HS-55 servos. This was our standard 'hack', until I built the Senior Sassy (which is NOT for sale -- Micki'd kill me!).

Tri-Pacer. Another 252 sq. inch, 16 oz. model with Skatty motor, Orange receiver, and Spektrum servos. Flies okay, but does sometimes emulate a bumblebee and spins like the proverbial top. Not a model for grass fields as the wheels are too small for them.

Honestly, I wouldn't be selling these models, except for that Micki and I have moved to a much smaller house and I HAVE to reduce the fleet. My plan is to go from building 3-4 small models every year to building 1-2 larger ones.
Aug 23, 2015, 09:47 PM
Hey Bill,

How much for the Flycatcher?

Rob
Aug 24, 2015, 06:59 AM
Now that's a low pass !!
Span and price for the Tri-Pacer??
Aug 24, 2015, 07:52 AM
The Tripacer's span is 37", and the Miss Bikini's is 48".

I'm asking $100 for each plane, but I'm willing to bargain (especially if I think the plane's going to a good home!).

I'm also very open to trading for servos or motors for planes 3-4 lbs. and around 300-400 watts power.

One more point about the Flycatcher: It needs a small receiver, preferably 5-6 channel (for aileron mixing and flaperons).

Bill
Aug 24, 2015, 09:13 AM
JUNK RADIO
Sapac Jas-39 NIB
$130.00 cash on hand.
Aug 24, 2015, 09:13 AM
JUNK RADIO
reserved
Last edited by Flazo; Aug 24, 2015 at 09:51 AM.
Aug 24, 2015, 11:46 AM
Hi Bill,

I'll check out the Flycatcher when we get to NEAT - less than three weeks to go!

Rob
Aug 24, 2015, 02:52 PM
No problem, Rob, I figured you'd be interested in it:-).

Side note: We finally got our trailer out of storage for the first time this year (!). We're going to go away for a 3-day trip to the NJ beach area, just to finally get AWAY! This'll also be our shakedown cruise for NEAT, as we need to get the trailer cleaned and re-stocked.

BTW, those prices are NOT firm and are very 'bendable'. These are my 'children' and I want them to go to good homes:-).

Bill
Last edited by Captain Dunsel; Aug 24, 2015 at 02:58 PM.
Aug 24, 2015, 03:16 PM
AMA 1242
Taft VIPER 90 8 cell PNP $350.00 p/m for more info Harold
Aug 24, 2015, 03:19 PM
AMA 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel
No problem, Rob, I figured you'd be interested in it:-).

Side note: We finally got our trailer out of storage for the first time this year (!). We're going to go away for a 3-day trip to the NJ beach area, just to finally get AWAY! This'll also be our shakedown cruise for NEAT, as we need to get the trailer cleaned and re-stocked.

BTW, those prices are NOT firm and are very 'bendable'. These are my 'children' and I want them to go to good homes:-).

Bill
Where are you going to stay down at the SHORE, we have a field near SEA ISLE CITY you are well come to stop by. Harold V/P CAPE MAY CO. WASP.