Aug 14, 2015, 07:52 AM
Trader Rating: 188
Thread OP
Discussion

My edited post at moderators suggestion about Crazyflyer20

I want to be clear I thought long and hard about posting this and there is not one thing stated below that is not true and that I cannot provide proof of if needed. I just do not like being lied to.

I've not reported a deal in the past for fear of retaliatory negative feedback but I will not keep silent again. On August 6th I contacted Crazyflyer20 about an ad he had for Head Play goggles here https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2475001
and after finding out they were the V2 type I paid immediately with this response from him:
"ok sounds good can you pay the paypal fees ? or send it as a gift ? $285 would cover the fees i am pay the shipping and i can have it in the mail tomorrow.

my paypal is [email protected] (real address not shown for obvious reason)

thanks

Mike"

Seven days later yesterday I almost forgot about the deal and since I never heard from him with a tracking number or anything I sent a message asking if he had a tracking number for me which he replied this:
"Hi yes it's been shipped I am at work right now I'll send you the tracking number when I get home sorry about that.

Mike"

Later that evening (August 13th) I received an alert from Canadian Post that a package was dropped at 7:18PM EST and I would be getting more info soon about it's arrival date. I asked him about this and said if they have not shipped since it had been so long just keep them. His reply was this:
"Hi Charles

i just sent you a email. I am sorry about this i have been super busy working and i had to find a good box to ship them in. please see my last email. Like i said i would refund you but there in the mail.

Mike"
I asked him why he told me he shipped them when he had clearly not shipped them. Then I told him I ordered these 10 days in advance as to have them for an event this weekend and that if he would have been honest and said he had not shipped them yet I would have passed and just asked for a refund as I really needed them this weekend. It seems he figured if he got them in the mail then sent me tracking it would be done but I had to look for goggles last night elsewhere and told him I was going to refuse delivery as he lied to me from the start of this deal. I said this:

"Either Canada post and the tracking number you gave me is wrong or you are lying to me. I'm getting ready to open a paypal dispute first thing in the morning. I want to hear your final response please.I bought these 10 days in advance of needing them and now I have to get some in the next 2 days.
"
Which he replied:
"Hi you are correct i did drop them off at the post office today, they are shipped expedited, I am sorry about this they should be fast as i paid for the faster shipping. I would of gave you a refunded but they are in the mail.
sorry about this again. "
Then he tried to offer me an antenna and wanted to know what he could do to make it right. So I sent this reply still trying not to rush to a harsh decision after being lied to. I did state a partial refund would be considered but it was up to him to offer an amount.
My reply:
"When I asked you if you had a tracking number way earlier today you said they had shipped . The item was not accepted at the Post office till 7;18 TONIGHT. Why are you trying to make a point that is not valid? I have plenty of antenna's. I have already bought some goggles just now so to have them Saturday morning. I do not want to open a paypal dispute because they will freeze your ability to process any transactions till we settle. I really could care less about the goggles at this point. You tell me a dollar number you are willing to refund and I'll see if I think it's fair. If this does not sound reasonable so be it."

8 hours later this morning I have not received a reply from him. He claimed he was sorry and paid for expedited shipping and I just received an update from Canada post as I'm typing this saying my package will arrive on August 21st. That's 9 days. 9 days does not seem expedited to me and it's 15 days from when he said he shipped the first time on August 7th.
I purchased from him because of his stellar feedback. After 7 days and no reply and not having shipped the item I would have probably let all this slide if he would have just said he honestly forgot and he would ship them out right away or give me a refund but he put them in the mail then said he would have offered a refund but they were already in the mail.
I feel I have been very fair and did not rush to any judgement and allowed plenty of time for a fair exchange of each others side on the matter.
Last edited by charles hidalgo; Aug 14, 2015 at 12:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 14, 2015, 08:09 AM
Trader Rating: 194
I offered you a Refund,

Charles isn't Telling the whole story.

Both emails i got from you saying nothing you won't give me amount ? I did apologize and i said i would do anything to make you happy ? But seems like charles hidalgo you don't want a refund ?

And i did pay for the faster shipping it says right there expedited, Not to mention i had to find a good box to ship this in.

you Pm me or email me with the amount for the refund that i can make you happy ? I think every one will see i am doing everything i can to make you happy.

Mike
Last edited by Crazyflyer20; Aug 14, 2015 at 08:15 AM.
Aug 14, 2015, 08:11 AM
Emails you didn't post that you left out Charles

Hi Charles

I did pay for the faster shipping. I don't know why it would say 21st other then it's just an estimate. As for a refund I asked you what would make you happy ? I was waiting to hear from you? What do you think is fair ? Sorry I got your last email then went to bed.

from Charles
Im sorry Mike you just have too many excuses.

Hi Charles

I don't know how I can give you a refund if you won't give me amount I am doing everything I can do about making you happy but seems like you don't want a refund ??

Like I asked you before what do you think is fair ?
Aug 14, 2015, 08:14 AM
so there you have it guys i offered to do everything possible for Charles, but he will not Cooperate with me at all.

I have sent him Emails asking him what he thought would be a fair Refund, and he say's Nothing in return.
Aug 14, 2015, 08:18 AM
Thread OP
I knew this would happen. I clearly stated last night I would give you till 4A.M.PST to reply and I waited an extra 2 hours almost past the time I stated before making this post. This is what I got this morning.

"Hi Charles

"I did pay for the faster shipping. I don't know why it would say 21st other then it's just an estimate. As for a refund I asked you what would make you happy ? I was waiting to hear from you? What do you think is fair ? Sorry I got your last email then went to bed. "

So you clearly read my email and chose to go to bed knowing what time I would be up and make a decision this morning. I also asked you to offer an amount as you were the seller and your lies are the reason we are here at this point.

I can also copy and paste every single email and message if need Mike., I'm not worried about a single word I said. I have not lied or left one thing out here at all.
Aug 14, 2015, 08:23 AM
impossible to reason with.

I sent you 2 email asking you what you thought was a fair refund but you just said nothing. you don't really want a refund.

Yes you did threaten me saying if you didn't hear back from me by 4am pst you would put in a paypal claim.

So here is your chance what would you like Charles for a refund you make you happy ? i bet you won't tell me ?

Mike
Last edited by Crazyflyer20; Aug 14, 2015 at 11:33 AM.
Aug 14, 2015, 08:26 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyflyer20
so there you have it guys i offered to do everything possible for Charles, but he will not Cooperate with me at all.

I have sent him Emails asking him what he thought would be a fair Refund, and he say's Nothing in return.

I said to you this morning quote:

"Im sorry Mike you just have too many excuses."

I will not let you try and make this my fault. Admit to everyone here publicly you lied to me and did not ship when you said you did and I'll drop this right now. That's enough for me.
Aug 14, 2015, 08:33 AM
you asked me point blank

from charles to Me

Either Canada post and the tracking number you gave me is wrong or you are lying to me. I'm getting ready to open a paypal dispute first thing in the morning. I want to hear your final response please.I bought these 10 days in advance of needing them and now I have to get some in the next 2 days.

from me to you

Hi you are correct i did drop them off at the post office today, they are shipped expedited, I am sorry about this they should be fast as i paid for the faster shipping. I would of gave you a refunded but they are in the mail.
sorry about this again.

how is that lying to you ?

Mike
Aug 14, 2015, 08:35 AM
Like i said before you

YOU REFUSE TO COOPERATE. How can i give you a refund if you won't even tell me what you want ?

I see i shows

Ship To:
Charles Hidalgo

Service Type: Expedited USA

Mike
Last edited by Crazyflyer20; Aug 14, 2015 at 11:33 AM.
Aug 14, 2015, 08:42 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyflyer20
you asked me point blank

from charles to Me

Either Canada post and the tracking number you gave me is wrong or you are lying to me. I'm getting ready to open a paypal dispute first thing in the morning. I want to hear your final response please.I bought these 10 days in advance of needing them and now I have to get some in the next 2 days.

from me to you

Hi you are correct i did drop them off at the post office today, they are shipped expedited, I am sorry about this they should be fast as i paid for the faster shipping. I would of gave you a refunded but they are in the mail.
sorry about this again.

Mike
This is how it's lying.

Aug 06, 2015, 07:43 PM quote:

"Hi

thanks i got the payment will ship in the morning, and ill send you the tracking. Glad you sen the money non gift i really don't like doing that its just the paypal fees suck..

Mike"

Then 7 days later :

Yesterday, 09:12 AM

"Hi yes it's been shipped I am at work right now I'll send you the tracking number when I get home sorry about that."

Then last night at 7:18 P.M. from Canada Post:

History

Date Time Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name
2015/08/13 19:18 EDMONTON, AB Item accepted at the Post Office

Mike
Aug 14, 2015, 08:45 AM
I am sorry,

But i must of sent that pm when i was on my phone saying it was shipped, If i was lying to why would i the next day when you asked me :

from charles to Me

from me to you

sorry about this again.

Mike
Aug 14, 2015, 08:48 AM
Thread OP
I told you quote:

""When I asked you if you had a tracking number way earlier today you said they had shipped . The item was not accepted at the Post office till 7;18 TONIGHT. Why are you trying to make a point that is not valid? I have plenty of antenna's. I have already bought some goggles just now so to have them Saturday morning. I do not want to open a paypal dispute because they will freeze your ability to process any transactions till we settle. I really could care less about the goggles at this point. You tell me a dollar number you are willing to refund and I'll see if I think it's fair. If this does not sound reasonable so be it.""

If that's being unreasonable I'll have to disagree. I even stated I do not want to mess up you ability to use paypal and tell me a number your willing to refund. I do not think that is childish or unreasonable.
Aug 14, 2015, 08:49 AM
Like i said before

When i asked what you wanted for a refund for the item being late you Threaten me basically said had to morning. or you would put in a paypal claim.
But time after time i have asked you right here point blank what i can do to make you happy. Every time i ask you you just keep saying i am lying to you. and you refuse to cooperate with me to make you happy.

Mike
Aug 14, 2015, 08:52 AM
Charles

I sent you emails after that one asking you what you thought was fair and you just threaten me and said i have till morning to send you a refund of xx amount of dollars I would say that's pretty Childish and or Unreasonable!!

not to mention that i asked you the amount and you just told me i had to many excuses, tell me Charles whats your Excuse for not telling me what you would like for a refund ?

Mike
Aug 14, 2015, 09:23 AM
Charles

I just sent' you a pm asking you what you though was a fair refund

Hi

Charles

what would you like for a refund ? can you just give me a figure ? i am sure we can come to some kind of agreement ?

Mike

Quick Reply