Oct 27, 2015, 02:28 AM
Suspended Account
Nice review.It looks like that the car's handling is pretty well.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 28, 2015, 02:52 AM
Suspended Account
that‘s a very nice review.
Dec 25, 2015, 05:35 PM
Bought one of these after reading this review and the review about the P601. 151 usd shipped from gearbest. It was my first purchase with them and I'm very satisfied. I installed two light kits and I am waiting on better shocks and parts to make it dual steering. Took it for a spin today in the snow and was rather impressed with it but the turning radius is very big hence the need for dual steering. Other than that, I really like this truck.
Last edited by Shthawk79; Dec 25, 2015 at 09:43 PM.
Dec 28, 2015, 10:07 PM
Made a trailer for my P402
Now I suppose I need another boat to fill that empty half on the trailer
Last edited by Shthawk79; Dec 28, 2015 at 10:34 PM.
Jan 08, 2016, 09:52 AM
Very good review, I really like this car
Really holds up well water as seen in the pictures ??

Muy buena review ,me gusta mucho este coche
Realmente aguanta bien el agua como se ve en las fotos ??
Jan 08, 2016, 10:37 AM
Not sure it comes waterproof. I didn't see anything to that effect on the box or in the instructions. I wouldn't take a chance. I sprayed the electronics on mine with fluidfilm (kind of like corrosionx).
Jan 08, 2016, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shthawk79
Not sure it comes waterproof. I didn't see anything to that effect on the box or in the instructions. I wouldn't take a chance. I sprayed the electronics on mine with fluidfilm (kind of like corrosionx).
Thank you very much, you have the product link ??
Jan 08, 2016, 04:27 PM
Flite Test | Waterproofing Electronics (18 min 20 sec)

I could not find corrosionX in my area so I went with this
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/fl...l#.VpAoj_krKUk
And it seems to work fine.
Jan 09, 2016, 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shthawk79
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4z8QMgTEA4
I could not find corrosionX in my area so I went with this
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/fl...l#.VpAoj_krKUk
And it seems to work fine.
thanks for the link
Jan 12, 2016, 06:38 AM
Im modding this HG P402 for long range fpv with orange lrs.. So far the controls are doing great with a 4 channel car transmitter. Now still working on replacing the front axle rod for a better turning radius.
Jan 12, 2016, 12:48 PM
These hg crawlers offer some serious bang for the buck. I love my P601 6x6. I got it form gearbest as they had the lowest price i could find & it arrived quickly. Been enjoying it & upgrading it for the last few months & now considering getting the p402. FWIW: these metal frame rails are a must http://www.gearbest.com/rc-car-parts/pp_231065.html
Jan 14, 2016, 01:55 PM
For water proofing, I have also used plastidip (i think thats what its called) Its essentially spray on rubber in a can. I've used it on exposed RC air boats that I've built. Works great on servos. Just tape off what you don't want sealed, spray it on and once its dry, peal the tape away. Its nice and clean. Also, if you someday you wish to remove the rubber film, it just peals right off if it was sprayed on thick enough (2-3 coats).

This is a pretty cool car. Reminds me of some of the older Tamiya trucks that are realistic to real 4x4 trucks.
Jan 17, 2016, 07:06 AM
hi all, im new i am getting the 6x6 but i know from doing my reseach that some parts (servo,drivelines,batt,ect.) need to be upgraded does the hg use the same as axial or gmade, ect ? were do i get the upgrades ?
Jan 26, 2016, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryzero_1
Im modding this HG P402 for long range fpv with orange lrs.. So far the controls are doing great with a 4 channel car transmitter. Now still working on replacing the front axle rod for a better turning radius.
nice mods..
is that front axle for scx10?
Jan 27, 2016, 07:20 AM
Yes its for the scx10..everything seems to fit in but there is some space issues on the end connected to the tyre rims. Can be fixed with washers .

Quick Reply