Jan 20, 2016, 06:31 AM
Do anyone can confirm is it capable to run with 4s lipo?
to remove ads between posts
Jan 20, 2016, 02:26 PM
I started to set mine up with an 18MZ with a SB rx and something odd is happening- in the app, everything moves but the rudder- I re-bound the rx, same thing. No rudder movement- it's definitely active in the tx, and all the switches show as well. (I even tried a new model in the tx) calibrated it several times also- am I missing something dumb?
Jan 20, 2016, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Kovach
I got a yellow one from HeliDirect a few days ago, but before I get real careless about how I fly it I would like to have a source for replacement part. I cant find anything on HeliDirects web site. and dont want to have to order off shore. Anyone know of a source in US?

Thanks Ron
Just saw amainhobbies.com has some parts in Stock now.
Jan 21, 2016, 09:07 PM
Here's where I'm at with goggle connection- I can't seem to find English, despite the instructions saying to scroll down to language....
Nor any video-
Jan 22, 2016, 03:38 AM
I think you have to press buttons on the vtx to get through the menu's. a friend has one and I've seen that screen on my goggles as he was getting to grips with it.
Jan 22, 2016, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by patmac1
Here's where I'm at with goggle connection- I can't seem to find English, despite the instructions saying to scroll down to language....
Nor any video-
1830 DV Firmware Update for english

http://www.align.com.tw/download-en/1830dv/
Jan 22, 2016, 03:50 PM
Hello, can you tell me if i can use MR25P with my DX6 new version ?
And what RX ?
And if i can use lipo 4S 1300 MaH
Rgds
Philippe
Jan 22, 2016, 05:32 PM
5045 Propeller no problem using the 4s lipo
Jan 22, 2016, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy a
1830 DV Firmware Update for english

http://www.align.com.tw/download-en/1830dv/
Ty Happy! I'll get on it during the snow storm tomorrow!
Jan 23, 2016, 10:55 AM

MR25P and SAT DSMX

Do you see that. The sat is a DSMX. (But titre DSM2). Well is ok with sat DSMX :-)

ALIGN MR25P Unboxing & Setup - Spektrum DSM2 - Connor Sloan (15 min 1 sec)
Jan 23, 2016, 11:19 AM
High Dynamic Thrust
hmmm since this is the FPV racing forum. how bout showing some decent dvr of it racing? like to see OSD ,cam quality, max speeds, ect..ect.. ! you know... fpv race related data. give the demo to a champ fvp pilot and quit wasting time on a parking lot 3D heli pilot. align needs to get their marketing aligned.
Jan 23, 2016, 12:47 PM
Got mine in the air today after having to go to a conventional receiver I used a Spektrum AR610 and all is well I just can't figure out how to set the transmitter up to allow all the flight modes as of now I'm stuck in normal . Need to figure out a better placement for the receiver as well there's not a lot of room in there and I believe my CG is off due to battery placement from lack of room with receiver
Jan 23, 2016, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoetech911
Got mine in the air today after having to go to a conventional receiver I used a Spektrum AR610 and all is well I just can't figure out how to set the transmitter up to allow all the flight modes as of now I'm stuck in normal . Need to figure out a better placement for the receiver as well there's not a lot of room in there and I believe my CG is off due to battery placement from lack of room with receiver
Also using a dx6i
Jan 23, 2016, 02:25 PM
Hello Gemoetech911
What are the functions which you have with dx6? And you have try to bind with sat DSMX ?
Rgds
Jan 23, 2016, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by philjum
Hello Gemoetech911
What are the functions which you have with dx6? And you have try to bind with sat DSMX ?
Rgds
No luck with a satellite I tried a dsm2 sat with my dx6i set to dsm2 only and got it to bind and hold bind but functions were all over the place so I went with a Spektrum AR610 and it works great just its a little on the big side and battery room is now limited but works.... Right now I'm only able to fly in normal mode I need to figure out how to create the switches in the TX to alter the flight modes Melsmon has figured it out I'm awaiting a reply from him to see if he will share the info

Quick Reply