Jul 02, 2018, 02:30 PM
Northampton UK
Where's everyone gone, just ordered these so check out youtube videos good reviews.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/FXT-Goggles...+viper+goggles
to remove ads between posts
Jul 05, 2018, 10:48 PM
Will work for heli's
Those look interesting Jim

can't speak for the others but I've been so stupid busy I haven't had a chance to fly the FPV+ let alone the MR25

I did charge up the battery the other day LOL
Jul 07, 2018, 03:42 AM
Northampton UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogwoodtheone
Those look interesting Jim

can't speak for the others but I've been so stupid busy I haven't had a chance to fly the FPV+ let alone the MR25

I did charge up the battery the other day LOL
Once I get them ill give a feed on them but must say all the videos on them give good review.

If your not flying for awhile Doug best to storage charge your lipo's to get max live out of em.
Jul 18, 2018, 05:00 PM
Will work for heli's
Been rather distracted lately, got a new quad hauler :-)
Jul 18, 2018, 06:28 PM
Nice!
Jul 19, 2018, 09:51 AM
Will work for heli's
Thanks Tony
Jul 19, 2018, 12:41 PM
Northampton UK
Quote:
Awww Wowww nice, that will give you loads more flying time.
Jul 19, 2018, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Very nice indeed, bet that flys
Jul 19, 2018, 07:47 PM
Will work for heli's
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMole
Very nice indeed, bet that flys
Hardest part is keeping it from flying :-)
Jul 21, 2018, 02:46 AM
Northampton UK

FXT Viper Goggles.

These are really good & had loads of flights with them now so thought I'd give a review, FXT done nice job of keeping these goggles 'box size' to a min the monitor sits at forehead height with two mirrors reflecting to eye level to give crystal clear image and therefore don't look as bulky as box goggles.
To me they look more of a retro style so they don't look abnormal or futuristic & imo will look good for all age of fpv flyers with viewing screen giving you more of a natual immersed feel of fpv flight with its large fov from a 5" screen that looks an impressive size on or used off the goggles with a suppled tripod monitor mount with built in shade screen that just folds out from the mount.
Monitor has a powerful diversity & with the supplied stick antennas its signal is good.
Amazon are doing a very quick delivery all in for 150 quid & well worth the buy
Jul 21, 2018, 11:08 AM
Will work for heli's
Thanks for the write up Jim. they look interesting..

They are $179 Amazon Prime here, not too bad.
Aug 05, 2018, 02:27 PM
Hello everyone is a bit that I do not write on this forum I have a align mr25px, was the mr25p version, but then I changed the fc and engines and I updated the rest.Now I would like to replace the original camera that is broken, but I would like to take a Rucam Eagle2 800tvl to combine it with the fatshark hd3. Is it possible to make this change without welding and modifications but only by connecting cables?

Thanks all
Jan 01, 2019, 06:08 AM
Northampton UK

MR25 ~ Spektrum TX Users

In previous posts I have mentioned and uploaded .spm files for 5 flight modes with the MR25 ~ P ~ X ~ XP (latest firmware), since having many flights through the summer months I have now fine tuned the flight modes to give you the best experience of Manual & Acro Modes without the fear of a mishap.
The updated Spektrum .spm 5 flight mode file I know works with DX9 & 18 however there are extra bits that I've setup for myself but easily changed, which is secondary timer and reminders as you switch on TX. I will soon be upload another .spm file for the DX8 which has also been tested.

The TX switch configuration as follows:
Switch A motor arming.

Switch H poss 'o' flight mode mixing ~ poss '1' Default flight modes

With Switch H poss 'o' & Switch G poss '0' Attitude mode.
Switch H poss 'o' & switch G poss '1' Manual Mode when cyclic stick centred Attitude Mode.
switch H poss 'o' & switch G poss '2' Acro Mode when cyclic stick centred Attitude Mode.

Default flight modes when switch H poss'1'

Switch E poss'o' zero expo '1' 25% and '2' 50% expo.

Switch B camera lock and record.
Side slider camera angle.
Attached .spm file
The MRS default and 3D quad files cant be upload and will need to pm me for copy's.

This setup will give you and beginners alike to experience safe Manaul and Acro flights but be advised as with all flying a level of skill is required for 3D flying.
Jan 01, 2019, 06:21 AM
Northampton UK
For anyone that wants to keep there MR25 default parameters but want to try the Mix Fight Modes, if you leave the parameter return speed at 100% you will get an uneven transition between Attitude & Manual with cyclic stick, if you gradually lower the return speed you will start to feel a smoother transition, I have mine at 2% and it is silky smooth on cyclic stick.
Jan 01, 2019, 06:36 AM
Thanks Jim - I’ll give that a go at some point

Quick Reply