This thread is privately moderated by DismayingObservation, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 07, 2015, 12:52 AM
Pronoun trouble...
Thread OP
Discussion

The large and small of it.

After a few emails to and from my contact at Gearbest.com, I have a couple of RTF quads which are about to be officially reviewed for RCG.

One is just too darn cute.

It's the Floureon FX-10, the world's smallest quadcopter. It's so tiny that it's actually stored in the transmitter!

No pix yet, but I'll have a bunch in the review.

Looking at the other end of the size scale, my Nitroplanes Pitts Model 12 biplane with its Valley View RC 20cc gas engine is nearly ready for its first flights. I've already written reviews of my initial impressions of both the airframe and engine with the latter currently showcased both here and at Flyinggiants.com.

How tiny is the FX-10, you might ask?

Its diameter is just a bit larger than that of the prop retaining washer on the 20cc engine.

Large and small, indeed. Stay tuned to the electric flight, large scale and gas power pages here at RCG!
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply