Aug 05, 2015, 03:57 AM
Thread OP
New Product

Feiyue FY03 Eagle-3 1/12 Off-Road Truck 2.4G 4WD Desert Safari Racer RC Car

Feiyue FY03 rc car comes with 1500mah large power battery,2.4G 2CH full scale synchronous rc system.It have charge protection and high-temperature protection .

$3 off for Feiyue FY03 Coupon:FEIYUEFY03

Thinking of getting your first desert buggy RC Car? (6 min 11 sec)

More Details:
1500mAh Large Power Li-ion Battery
2.4G 2CH Full Scale Synchronous RC System
High-Speed Servo (1kg Torque Force)
Front Wheel Twisting-Axle-Type Shock Absorbing Independent Suspension System, Rear Multi-Link Suspension
2CH 2.4G 40A ESC
Metal Shock Absorber
Charge Protection: Overcharge Protection of Lithium-ion
Low Voltage Protection: Receiver stops working when batteries voltage is lower than 6.5V
High-Temperature Protection: When receiver working temperature is higher than the pre-set temperature, it will protect drive and control circuitry and work again after cooling down to the pre-set temperature
Last edited by GeekBuying; Jan 08, 2016 at 10:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2015, 12:01 AM
Heli's rule!
wow. I like the design of that... kinda mini revo in the front, crawler in the back..... $115 doesn't sound too outrageous depending on parts availability.... anyone have one?
Aug 09, 2015, 11:08 PM
Still not much info for this truck but here a video:
Feiyue FY03 Eagle-3 1/12 2.4G 4WD Desert Off-Road Truck RC Car-Banggood.com (5 min 20 sec)

You can find some part here : http://www.banggood.com/buy/Feiyue.html

and there : http://www.gearbest.com/feiyue-_gear/

Im waiting some reviews before buying it.

Still dont know if i will buy from banggood or gearbest

At banggood is a little more expensive (for me to canada) 114$ US + Shipping EMS express mail services (10$ US) or Expedited Shipping Service 19$ US

but you got:

Package Included:
1 X Car Body Shell
1 X Car Model
1 X Transmitter
1 X Charger
1 X Manual

Since at Gearbest it cost 66$ US + Standard shipping 57$ US

But you got only :
1 x Dessert RC Off-road Car
1 x Transmitter

So i still dont know but i probably go with banggood with expideted Shipping.
Last edited by Silok; Aug 12, 2015 at 09:41 PM.
Aug 25, 2015, 09:53 PM
ultra cheap pilot
I posted details thread about this model here :https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=2470418
Awesome model to mods.

Here my video about it including some action and FPV modification:

Videos:
Feiyue FY03 Eagle-3 Dessert Truck - Review 1 Unboxing (8 min 28 sec)

Part 2: Feiyue FY03 Eagle-3 Desert Truck - Extreme rock crawling (5 min 18 sec)

Part 3: Feiyue FY03 Eagle-3 Desert Truck - FPV cockpit drive (5 min 17 sec)

FPV Fun beach drive - Feiyue FY03 Eagle-3 Desert Truck (8 min 18 sec)
Aug 26, 2015, 10:17 PM
Heli's rule!
If I were looking for another mini right now I would definetly be looking hard at this. I like it...

I would like to see some "normal" vid of it though, doing somethjing other than rock crawling... The vid in post 3 doesnt really show much of what the truck can do, its either 3 seconds at a time (you can make anything look cool showing it 3 seconds at a time) or its the ridiculous fast/slow mo.....
Aug 27, 2015, 09:56 PM
Looks interesting.
Aug 28, 2015, 05:41 AM
Not wanting to sign up to GearBest, is that expensive shipping for worldwide? Assuming it's a China or Singapore based operation.
Aug 28, 2015, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brake Weight
Not wanting to sign up to GearBest, is that expensive shipping for worldwide? Assuming it's a China or Singapore based operation.
Well for me the shipping to canada was very expensive. 57$ US for a standard shipping, almost the cost of the actual truck.

Banggood based in singapour too and its only 17$ for the express shipping. Go figure.
Last edited by Silok; Aug 28, 2015 at 05:11 PM.
Aug 28, 2015, 07:46 PM
I went ahead and got a login for GearBest and it'll be $82.73USD to the lower 48 here. $62.99 for the truck and $19.74 shipping. That's not too bad.

It looks to be a smaller and simplified Axial 1/10 Yeti to me. Which appealing at an $80 price point vs. $400+/- for the Axial.

Axial
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440808899.064018.jpg
Views: 681
Size: 119.5 KB
Description:

FEIYUE
Name: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440808950.675868.jpg
Views: 667
Size: 29.1 KB
Description:

It has 12mm hex hubs so any scaler 1.9 or 2.2 would mount up and there's plenty of options for wheel/tire combos. The only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger is that the durability is not known with just a handful of reviews. If it were $63 and free shipping, it'd be en route.
Aug 28, 2015, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brake Weight
I went ahead and got a login for GearBest and it'll be $82.73USD to the lower 48 here. $62.99 for the truck and $19.74 shipping. That's not too bad.

It looks to be a smaller and simplified Axial 1/10 Yeti to me. Which appealing at an $80 price point vs. $400+/- for the Axial.

Axial
Attachment 8194321

FEIYUE
Attachment 8194323

It has 12mm hex hubs so any scaler 1.9 or 2.2 would mount up and there's plenty of options for wheel/tire combos. The only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger is that the durability is not known with just a handful of reviews. If it were $63 and free shipping, it'd be en route.
19$ shipping is not too bad, if it where that price for me i would think about it but 57$ just no. I prefer Banggood at least for now.

It look like the Vaterra Twin Hammer 1.9 too.

http://www.vaterrarc.com/Products/De...rodID=VTR03000

For the durability, i am in the same boat has you. So i will wait a little
Aug 28, 2015, 09:04 PM
Heli's rule!
hmmm, not much like the yeti, but it is a dead ringer for a twin hammers clone, same battery placement even....... interesting. I wonder how many if any parts are interchangable.... If I could get parts at my local hobby shop, this thing would be a lot more tempting...
Aug 28, 2015, 09:08 PM
I'll see what I can google up in the next few days as for durability. Parts appear to be readily available, though.

I completely forgot about the Twin Hammers. This one appears to be cloned from it.
Aug 28, 2015, 10:00 PM
I believe gearbest is making the product price artificially low and compensate with shipping cost. I could not find any country they would ship for lower than 57usd .... Even sending to China is charged double (95usd) :-)

When price are similar I usually trust more banggood
Aug 28, 2015, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamelie1706
I believe gearbest is making the product price artificially low and compensate with shipping cost. I could not find any country they would ship for lower than 57usd .... Even sending to China is charged double (95usd) :-)

When price are similar I usually trust more banggood
Yeah they bait you with a good price but at the end there is no deal there and they dont even include the battery and the charger...
Aug 28, 2015, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacaur
hmmm, not much like the yeti, but it is a dead ringer for a twin hammers clone, same battery placement even....... interesting. I wonder how many if any parts are interchangable.... If I could get parts at my local hobby shop, this thing would be a lot more tempting...
The feiyue truck is a 1/12 scale and the twin hammer is a 1/10 scale. So i dont know if you can mix the parts easily, maibe with somes mods.

Quick Reply