Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Sep 20, 2015, 09:06 AM
We had a great time at NEAT and got home safe last night. Off to Stuttgart!
to remove ads between posts
Sep 20, 2015, 11:30 PM
Folks,

I want to thank everyone who stopped by our tent during NEAT Week, especially on Wednesday and Thursday for our UMX Radian and Vapor Games respectively. For the Vapor Games we had 33 pilots and about another forty spectators - made for a very loud and raucous crowd - just what the doctor ordered

The Radian Games went to Stu Katz, who nailed his victory during the pylon racing part of the contest. The Vapor Games grand championship went to Adam Lilley, who won in a fly off with Anthony/Antslake. Anthony was awarded a Holy Hand grenade for his work, while Adam has been entrusted with the Holy Grail for the next year. Participant prizes were given out afterwards - many thanks to Hitec/Multiplex, Luke's Hobbies, and Times Flies for generously donating some very nice RC stuff!

It was a blast seeing everyone last week - we're already thinking about new ideas for next year. Be sure to stop by our big top again in 2016, whether to compete in the games or just say hi - it's sure to be fun!

Rob
Jersey Coast Sport Fliers
Sep 20, 2015, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petefoss
We had a great time at NEAT and got home safe last night. Off to Stuttgart!
It was great to see you and Carolyn last week - have a great trip!

Rob
Sep 21, 2015, 05:16 PM
It was great to see Carolyn, Tayla, Bra'Tak and Rob...oh yeah, and you too, Pete!

Only 51 weeks to go!

Bill, Micki, Josie, and Lola
Sep 21, 2015, 06:24 PM
Dr. Toggle
Fabulous time, I loved the carrier landing ....or water landing pufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff may west.. now try flying!!
Aug 16, 2016, 08:12 PM
AMA 1242
Mark & I will be up Monday , see you then !!