Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Aug 04, 2015, 06:58 AM
Team WarpSquad [ L ] Learner
Too Many Toys's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlipstreamFPV
Can't wait to get an alien (or two) in my hands for disection
You are NOT allowed to disect them they have corrosive blood that will
melt you and special pre-installed smoke for tamperers
You may Fly them and pay Hommage to them, but that's it OK ! !.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Aug 04, 2015, 07:05 AM
Registered User
JulianGoesPro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto Moto
The board provides stable voltage regulation with the option for a directly attached Pololu regulator for up to 6S operation
Do you have a pic with one installed? On top or bottom?

Finally a FC with the ARROW pointing in the right directing!
Aug 04, 2015, 07:08 AM
Team Warpsquad
Final Glide's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by too many toys
you are not allowed to disect them They have corrosive blood that will
melt you and special pre-installed smoke for tamperers :d
you may fly them and pay hommage to them, but that's it ok ! !.
....... >>> .........
Aug 04, 2015, 07:10 AM
nee daveracer
schrodingers cat's Avatar
FG: No-one in the world can touch you, mate
Aug 04, 2015, 07:28 AM
Warpsquid
I'll have one of each please Soma :P
Aug 04, 2015, 07:34 AM
Registered User
JulianGoesPro's Avatar
Now knowing there is a 4inc version... I might try the HQ5045 and cut them down... but not sure going down from HQ5045 BN to "4045BN" will, despite having a smaller quad, sacrifice yaw authority... hm... FinalGlide... please test it NOW
Aug 04, 2015, 07:39 AM
Registered User
cfischer's Avatar
Nice work soma! Keep guiding us all in the right direction!
Aug 04, 2015, 07:53 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
Zoom Zoom
Aug 04, 2015, 07:59 AM
Team Warpsquad
Final Glide's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianGoesPro
Now knowing there is a 4inc version... I might try the HQ5045 and cut them down... but not sure going down from HQ5045 BN to "4045BN" will, despite having a smaller quad, sacrifice yaw authority... hm... FinalGlide... please test it NOW
I will be happy to mate
There is already HQ 4x4.5 bow tie props available to buy. I have a bunch here in my house. They're cute
Aug 04, 2015, 08:14 AM
Registered User
NarcolepticLTD's Avatar
Hay guys what's goin on in this thread?
Aug 04, 2015, 08:22 AM
Registered User
These look beautiful, subscribed.

Aug 04, 2015, 08:24 AM
Registered User
JulianGoesPro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Final Glide
I will be happy to mate
There is already HQ 4x4.5 bow tie props available to buy. I have a bunch here in my house. They're cute
Awesome! LoL... did not know with 4inc it's no longer called bull nose... but makes perfectly sense looking at pictures
Aug 04, 2015, 09:30 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianGoesPro
Awesome! LoL... did not know with 4inc it's no longer called bull nose... but makes perfectly sense looking at pictures
The HQ 4045BN are really hard to break too, I've managed 4 on my 180 so far in about 50 extreme proximity/car park race flights.
Aug 04, 2015, 10:04 AM
Registered User
JulianGoesPro's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATA250
The HQ 4045BN are really hard to break too, I've managed 4 on my 180 so far in about 50 extreme proximity/car park race flights.
interesting, could you share your power setup on that frame as well

pleeeaaasssseee
Aug 04, 2015, 10:11 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianGoesPro
interesting, could you share your power setup on that frame as well

pleeeaaasssseee
I'm running 3S, KISS 18A, and Sunnysky 1306 3100KV.


Thread Tools