Castle Creations Mamba Micro X ESC - RC Groups

Castle Creations Mamba Micro X ESC

The power and reliability from the Castle Creations Mamba series, now for 1/18th scale vehicles.

Castle Creations Mamba Micro X ESC

Potent Control and Performance for 1/18th Scale

Looking to increase the performance of your 1/18th scale vehicle? The all new Mamba Micro X esc is the perfect choice, pared with a sensored motor. With the use of the Castle Link software and auxiliary wire functionality, you can change esc parameters quickly and get back to driving. Plus, it's waterproof, making the Mamba Micro X great for bashers.

Features:

• 1/18th scale ESC
  • Fully programmable
  • For 2-3S LiPo
  • 2A peak BEC
  • Auxiliary wire functionality
  • Adjustable throttle, reverse, brake, and torque
  • Waterproof—do not submerge
  • Torque limit
  • Low battery voltage cut-off
  • Timing adjustment
  • Punch control

CLICK HERE for more info on the Castle Creations Micro Mamba X esc

Aug 03, 2015, 12:56 PM
Team D performance design
Wow!!! One of these would be awesome to put in my 1/18 f1 I'm building !! Only problem is it's just as expensive than my entire car with motor and esc!!! Is this normal esc pricing !!! I guess I'm used to hobbyking prices lol
Aug 10, 2015, 02:19 PM
Submarines, etc.
couple questions....

what does the auxiliary wire do? what kind of sensor harness wire does it use?
Aug 10, 2015, 02:55 PM
Suspended Account
after using or should I say trying to Use the Mamba Micro esc in the past I find Zero confidence in this ESC.. more usable info. here .http://www.castlecreations.com/produ...a_micro_x.html

Quick Reply