Jul 30, 2015, 10:56 AM
Subliminal User
Thread OP
Discussion

Mini PX4 PIXFALCON

8-7-15 Addendum: Please see post #9 by the developer!

Anyone with feedback on this mini Pixhawk? Convenient built in safety switch, though don't see a connection for a buzzer.

Mini PX4 PIXFALCON Autopilot Flight Controller STM32F427 for RC Multicopter

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/mini-px4-...lticopter.html
Last edited by Jubz; Aug 07, 2015 at 06:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2015, 05:25 PM
Subliminal User
Thread OP
Anyone pull the trigger and order one yet? I'm leaning towards one ...
Aug 02, 2015, 08:59 AM
a new clone
do you have picture inside the box
Aug 04, 2015, 05:22 PM
any news about this fc
Aug 06, 2015, 11:04 AM
Subliminal User
Thread OP
8-7-15 Addendum: Please see post #9 by the developer!

Now available this package with GPS plus power module. After checking out the video, since I'm hearing the usual Pixhawk tones, I'm assuming there's a built-in buzzer. So tempting to pick one up even though so far there's no user review ...

Holybro Mini PX4 Pixfalcon Flight Control + GPS & Compass Module + PM05 Power module Combo, $138.52

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/holybro-m...o-for-fpv.html

Last edited by Jubz; Aug 07, 2015 at 06:09 PM.
Aug 06, 2015, 11:05 AM
Subliminal User
Thread OP
Pixfalcon position hold test (1 min 17 sec)
Aug 06, 2015, 12:05 PM
http://www.online-instagram.com/tag/Pixfalcon

more pictures here
gps seem to be neo 8

nothing about it on their page product
http://www.holybro.com/en/list/?5_1.html
Aug 07, 2015, 04:47 AM
Hey guys! This is Kelvin from HolyBro Hobby. Pixfalcon(MicroPX4) is our new products. Those video are from my YouTube channel. Just realized that goodluckbuy.com are selling our product without our permission. They only had two set of Pixfalcon that we gave them as a sample. We are no longer supply our product for goodluckbuy.com. The product will be available soon in The U.S. Market! have any question please feel free to leave comment under my YouTube video.

Best Regards
Kelvin Lee
HolyBro Hobby
Holybro.com/en
Aug 07, 2015, 08:50 AM
i have what i'm assuming is the apm micro board from the same company that produced this board. Ive been extremely happy with it.

I'm waiting for some more reviews and i'll be picking this up.

is the hole pattern on the board 30x30?

I'm running a stack right now with that power distro board shown in the video.
Aug 07, 2015, 10:43 AM
Subliminal User
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinlee
Hey guys! This is Kelvin from HolyBro Hobby. Pixfalcon(MicroPX4) is our new products. Those video are from my YouTube channel. Just realized that goodluckbuy.com are selling our product without our permission. They only had two set of Pixfalcon that we gave them as a sample. We are no longer supply our product for goodluckbuy.com. The product will be available soon in The U.S. Market! have any question please feel free to leave comment under my YouTube video.

Best Regards
Kelvin Lee
HolyBro Hobby
Holybro.com/en
Great to hear from you; thank you for this clarification. I've added an addendum to my OP to see your post.

Please keep us informed on the progress and availability of your Pixfalcon!

BTW, didn't see a buzzer port and heard the usual Pixhawk tones in your video. Does the Pixfalcon have a buzzer port or a built-in buzzer? Your integration of an on-board switch additional to the usual remote switch, is a great feature for a cleaner build.
Aug 07, 2015, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubz
Great to hear from you; thank you for this clarification. I've added an addendum to my OP to see your post.

BTW, didn't see a buzzer port and heard the usual Pixhawk tones in your video. Does the Pixfalcon have a buzzer port or a built-in buzzer? Your integration of an on-board switch additional to the usual remote switch, is a great feature for a cleaner build.
not really..buzzer will create more noisy compass inside the pixhawck
Aug 07, 2015, 04:18 PM
Any onboard damping for the IMU?
Aug 07, 2015, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.I.Engineer
i have what i'm assuming is the apm micro board from the same company that produced this board. Ive been extremely happy with it.

I'm waiting for some more reviews and i'll be picking this up.

is the hole pattern on the board 30x30?

I'm running a stack right now with that power distro board shown in the video.
Yes, MicroAPM are from us as well. The Pixfalcon's Hole pattern are same as the common CC3D and Naze32.
I remember its 30.5mm mount.
Aug 07, 2015, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubz

Hi
Thank you !
the buzzer are build-in on the board.

Quick Reply