Jul 29, 2015, 09:41 AM
Thread OP
Fly-In

2nd Annual "Ice House Fly In"

Make your plans now to attend the fastest growing RC event in the south. The Apache Pass "Ice House Fly In" enters it's second year with many new features including expanding to four flight lines. Join us October 15th-18th and enjoy the best venue around. This year will feature (4) flight lines: 3D Airplanes, Pattern Planes, Helicopters, and Multirotors.
This is a fantastic event to bring the family; over 5000 acres to enjoy. Two restaurants on site, Hot showers, San Gabriel River, Full Scale Airport, RV Park w/ full hook ups, Hotels near by in Rockdale (reference code "Fly RC") with any Hotel reservation in Rockdale for your special price.
***Special Note*** Pre-registration is underway on RC Flightdeck. The pilot fee is $20.00 until Sept. 1 and includes a Free Event T-shirt and (1) stretch of raffle tickets. After Sept. 1 the pilot fee is $30.00

Deadline for Pre-Registration, Free Event T-Shirt, and Free (1) stretch of raffle tickets is Sept.28th.
Last edited by toycannon; Aug 09, 2015 at 11:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2015, 11:22 PM
Thread OP

Ice House Fly In // Multi GP

We are excited to have Multi GP joining us on the FPV flight line this year. On Saturday they will conduct some 220-260 size quad racing for anyone that wants to join the fun. Yes. prizes too!
Aug 14, 2015, 07:52 AM
Thread OP

Ice House Fly In event "T-Shirts"

Now is the time to visit RCFlightdeck to pre-register and get your "FREE" event T-Shirt. Deadline is fast approaching!
Speak up now! Don't miss out!
Last edited by toycannon; Aug 14, 2015 at 07:53 AM. Reason: update
Aug 16, 2015, 10:30 PM
Thread OP

Ice House Fly In // Hotels

For those needing a Hotel for the Ice House Fly In, please keep in mind that all room blocks will be freed up as of Oct.1. Rockdale will have two big events going on the same weekend; the Ice House Fly In and the annual Fair and Rodeo.
So make those reservations now!
Please use "Fly RC" as your code when making reservations to confirm the special rates.
Aug 17, 2015, 08:33 AM
The Yak Daddy
I'll be there!
Aug 21, 2015, 09:10 AM
The Yak Daddy
I need to get my night flyer put back together. Looking forward to some RC Flite Light action on the "dark" flight line.
Aug 24, 2015, 10:10 PM
Thread OP

Ice House Fly In // RV Reservations

Guys and Gals,
If you are needing a RV Reservation for the Ice House Fly In; let me know ASAP!

$10.00 per night (full hook ups including WiFi).

Need to know your arrival date and how many nights you plan to stay.

Also, denote whether you need 30 or 50 amp service.
Aug 27, 2015, 03:50 PM
The Yak Daddy
Is it October yet?
Aug 29, 2015, 10:21 PM
Thread OP

Pre registration

Pre registration for the Ice House Fly In Oct. 15-18th is well underway on RC Flightdeck. Save $10.00 on the pilot fee by registering before Sept. 1st. just four days away. Free event T-shirt and (1) stretch of raffle tickets is included. Raise your hand now; don't get left out!
Aug 31, 2015, 08:43 AM
Thread OP

Pre Register Now!!!!

Save $10.00 !!!!!!!!

Visit RC Flightdeck to register!!!

Today is the last day to Pre-Register for $20.00 and get: Pilot Fee, Event T-Shirt, and (1) Stretch of raffle ticket!!!!:shocked:
Sep 04, 2015, 10:50 AM
The Yak Daddy
Only about 6 weeks away!
Sep 14, 2015, 09:39 PM
Thread OP

Hotels

We are just 30 days away from the Ice House Fly In. The Rockdale Hotels have noted that rooms are going fast due to (2) events going on at the same time.
There are room blocks under "FLY RC" up till October 1st.

Also, let me know if you need a RV spot; $10.00 per night, includes, full hook ups and WiFi. Please note 30 or 50amp service.

See you soon!
Sep 26, 2015, 11:32 AM
Awsome 2.5D Pilot.
Is there somewhere I can see the pilots list?
Sep 28, 2015, 07:55 PM
Thread OP

Ice House Fly In/ Pilot list // Pre-Reg. deadline tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbobed
Is there somewhere I can see the pilots list?
Pilots list is on RC Flightdeck. Make sure you Pre-Register before midnight tonight. Included is a Free Event T-Shirt and (1) stretch of raffle tickets!
Sep 28, 2015, 08:08 PM
Thread OP

Ice House Fly In // Deadline tonight!

[QUOTE=toycannon;32807546]Pilots list is on RC Flightdeck. Make sure you Pre-Register before midnight tonight. Included is a Free Event T-Shirt and (1) stretch of raffle tickets! Go to RC Flightdeck now!

Quick Reply